[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — Activation Issue

How pathetic service is of IDEA, i have never seen such a bad bad bad operator. I think Idea thinks it is a smart enough to cheat the customer and feel enjoy if customer suffer. Customer Care executives are knowledgeless, moodless and eager to cut the call.

Yes friends, Above statements are absolutly right for mumbai circle IDEA operator. I have given request for MNP in same operator from MH to Mumbai on 24th Jan and after that i have visited IDEA office couple of times just to know what status of my dead sim but each time wrong commitment received by IDEA executives. then i called on CC mumbai postpaid, yes executive who received the call in total sleepy mood, he was not able to resolve the query so escalated to supervisor Pankaj who was also not capable to answer for simple query. He told me that he is the senior only on floor and disconnect the call.

Hope this massage will help IDEA in its service improvement. Call me if you have any resolution on [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2017

[Jan 28, 2017] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2017
Hi Jignesh,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

Raj
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2017
Hi Jignesh,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Raj
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2017
Hi Jignesh,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Riya