Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 6, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints (16485)

I recharged 28 days validity recharge amount and top up talk time recharge balance Rs. 8.08/- in main account but i have not...

Idea sim card is not working from (27/6/2021), it is showing as emergency calls only. Don't know what is the problem, not able to do outgoing calls nor receiving incoming calls.
Tried inserting the sim in other phones but still it is showing emergency calls only. Please help to resolve this problem soon as i'm using only one sim.
I 'm facing this issue for the first time.
Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear, my sim card is not working in Dubai. i already recharge twice in month but not working
    Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir and madam my mobile number [protected] my mail id
      [protected]@gmail.com register with my mail id but not not update
      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Everyday from 12pm to about 6 or 7 pm data network does not work. Please resolve this network issue as early as possible.
        Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

If some one calls to my number they are getting a response saying switched off where my mobile is not off and I’m able to...

My sim does not show any service from the past one day. Tried the airplane mode on and off stuff, restarting the phone, removing the card and also tried the sim on another phone. Still no luck!! It shows no service and only emergency calls allowed. Searching for network operators and selecting an operator manually is also not available. What am I supposed to do?
          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of Hari Nagar, New Delhi (pin code 110064). From last three days, the water supplied in our area is very dirty. The water is muddy and is not fit for consumption. The water quality is so bad that it cannot be used for other purposes also. Since water is an essential requirement especially in the peak summer time. Therefore I request the authorities to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
            Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an Idea Sim from last 10 years with the same number and now suddenly its stop working and i m out of the country now tried reaching VI thru email but they are not responding they want me to go to there store personally but how can i go my number is [protected]
              Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my phone for talktime 20 since I had to send messages to the bank but I got deducted with 15 for this unwanted gamepind, to which I didn't subscribe to or ask for it, without any consent from me. This is the second time this has happened. I know it's isn't a lot if money but imagine doing this to hundreds and thousands of people. I tried unsubscribing to it by sending STOP TO 155223 but nothing has happened.
                Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to send sms from my idea sim nos [protected]. SMSC nos i changed to [protected].I am able to receive messages but unable to send them.Kindly help

Dear
                    I am in Abu Dhabi and my idea sim [protected] has not been showing any network lately.
                    I am facing this...
                    I'm a neet aspirants, being a Student I have to attend online classess but This idea sim network is not working properly I've...
                    My idea postpaid numbr [protected] not in range plzz solve this prb
                    Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am staying in Europe. My idea is not connecting. Can you please suggest me how to recharge my number or activate my sim? . Please help me.
                      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Mob No. [protected], Validity is expiring on 17th July 2021, Today is 25th of June 2021. done all settings that told...
                        I am not getting any network on my idea number [protected] .. there is issue in operating data and calling...
                        Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My outgoing of calls and SMS has been suspended even after making recharge of 50rs, 3 times.
                          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very poor service, not even single reply from vi(vodafone idea) twitter account.

Idea Cellular — Idea deducted Rs.20 without any reason

Today (23-June-2021) I just got a message from idea that Rs.20 deducted from my number. i didn't activate any service on my...