[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — huge bill more than the credit limit

Complaint on huge bill amount of idea postpaid connection,

As i was using the idea postpaid connection since last 1 year, my number was [protected], and all was working well, no due, no complaint, in last 1 years my bill amount was always below rs 1000/-however in feb 2018, they have raised my bill amount to 75000/-, without any intimation to me that your bill has been exceeded at your credit limit, as my phone bill credit limit was 2200/-

This amount is very very big and unimaginable it is very shocking and if something happen to my mental or physical condition idea will be responsible for that.
May 25, 2018
The complain is not yet resolved please change the status

[Mar 19, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rohan Bhatt Mar 19, 2018 The Number is [protected]
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018 Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help you with your concern, kindly provide us your Idea contact number for which you're facing the issue as we're unable to fetch the details for the given contact number.

Lavina
Updated by Rohan Bhatt Mar 20, 2018 Contact number is [protected]
Updated by Rohan Bhatt Mar 23, 2018 Dear idea how can you send people at my home when the matter is not yet resolved and is it legal to send people to my home address as Im a tenant
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2018 Deaar Customer,

We regret for the trouble caused. Kindly share your contact number ( mannually) as the number which you've shared, is not visible from our end.

Neha
Updated by Rohan Bhatt Apr 06, 2018 Nine zero six nine seven six zero nine four five
Updated by Rohan Bhatt May 24, 2018 this complain has not yet been resolved