Idea Cellular — I have received much more e-bill

rajeshrajput888 on May 4, 2018
I have received idea postpaid more much e-bill with notice whereas i did not use idea postpaid connection last 3 month. I have used only one month.
Kindly provide to me my ebill used by me.
Idea call center executive to sold me idea sim to said idea monthly bill only 199 with gst

My first bill is rs. 227 (Jan18)
My second bill is rs 757 (So high) (Feb 18)
My third ebill is rs.858 (March 2018)
Now last bill is rs.917 (April 2018)

Kindly provide to me my used ebill

[May 04, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 05, 2018
How much time it will take?
Kindly share to my E-bill on my mail Id, I Need my Call Details .
My Idea Postpaid No_[protected]
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 07, 2018
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 08, 2018
Dear Sir/madam,

I have Already Share My Idea Postpaid No-[protected]

Kindly send to My Final E-bill With my Actual Usage .I want to Deactivate this Number.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 09, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for further assistance as the number you've provided isn't reflecting. However, you can reach us on 12345 or 198 for the same.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 09, 2018
Dear Sir/madam
My Account Number is[protected] & Idea Number is [protected]

Kindly Deactivate this Number and do not sent to me E-bill Because i do not use it
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the trouble caused. Kindly share us your Idea contact number to assist you further as the number you've provided isn't reflecting. Also, you can contact us on 12345 or 198 for further assistance.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 10, 2018

Why you are not solve my problem whereas i already share my Idea postpaid number with account Number.

What details should I send?
Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 11, 2018

Reminder Mail.

Please Reply ASAP
Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 12, 2018
Reminder Mail -2

When Will you reply ???????
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 13, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that the number provided from your end isn't reflecting due to the error. Hence, kindly share us your contact number appropriately for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 14, 2018

if u said to me that error in my number.Then why You send to me E'bill on my Mailing Address.

I Request to you please do not send to me E-bill on my Mail.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 15, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that the number provided from your end isn't reflecting due to the site issue. Hence, we request you to provide us your Idea contact number appropriately for which the issue persist for further assistance.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 16, 2018
Dear Sir/madam,

if have only issue in this number-[protected] .I have no Alternative Number of Idea .I request to you don't send to me e-bill & deactivate this number.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you, that the number provided from your end isn't reflecting due to the site problem. Hence, we're requesting you to share us your Idea contact number appropriately for which the issue persist to assist you further. Also, you can reach us on 12345 or 198 for further assistance.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 17, 2018
Idea Team,
i have no idea sim so how can i call you.
How long will the problem occur in your site?
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 19, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that the number provided from your end isn't reflecting due to the site issue. Hence, we're requesting you to provide us your contact number appropriately for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 19, 2018
Dear lavina g
Please provide your contact number
Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 23, 2018
Dear lavina g,
please update your contact details i want to talk to you.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 24, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that we're not authorized to share our personal information. Also, requesting you to share us your contact number appropriately on which the issue persist. As the number provided from your end, wasn't reflecting due to the site error. However, we've suggested you to contact us on 12345/ 198 or else you can write us on customercare@idea.aditybirla.com for further assistance.

Updated by rajeshrajput888, May 24, 2018
Dear Idea Team,

Kindly Deactivate My Idea Postpaid Number & do not send to me e-way Bill.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0