Idea Cellular — network issues and no proper functioning of internet last 15 days

Service zone area, village ambavane, taluka mulshi, dist pune, Lonavala Maharashtra, India
 santosh dhore on Aug 23, 2019
Respected sir/madam
I am a customer of idea cellular, my cell phone no. Is [protected], my cell phone is recharged but there is no any network service available on my registered sim card from last 15 days. I cant make any single call & message to anybody & not even Internet access. Idea providing very poor service to their customers. I am very disappointed with the network of idea. Please take it seriously because my sim card is fully less of networks.
It is a humble request to the concern officer please take necessary action. I hope it will be a quick & supportive action. Kindly resolve my complaint

[Aug 23, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our record, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under[protected] is in progress and accepted date for the complaint is 28/08/2019 & we will get back to you at the earliest.

Prajakta

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - network issues and no proper functioning of internet last 15 days