[Resolved] Idea Cellular — previous month discount recovered cell no. [protected]

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 hrmody on Sep 5, 2018
I was using idea network postpaid. whenever i was trying to change my plan from postpaid to prepaid, idea customer care executive had given me discount. when finally i decided to migrate from postpaid to prepaid, idea recovered since last 3 month discount. how any one can do once discount given they recover after 3-4 months. kindly refund my discount recovered.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2018

[Sep 06, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the screenshot of messege that you have got post BILL payment also share bank statement so that we can assist you further.

Prajakta
Updated by hrmody, Sep 09, 2018
WITH REFERENCE TO TALK HAD WITH IDEA EXECUTIVE, AI SENDING HEREWITH RECEIPT N FRANCHISE ADDRESS WHO HAS COLLECTED 3 MONTHS BACK DISCOUNT GIVEN TO ME.

AIRNET
GROUND FLOOR, SHIROMANI COMPLEX, NEAR NEHRUNAGAR BRTS, NEHRUNAGAR, AMBAWADI, AHMEDABAD 380015. GUJARAT.

REGARDS.
HITENDRA MODY

previous month discount recovered cell no. 9601754455
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

As per our communication, we've forwarded your concern to our respective team our concerned team will get in touch with you for the same.

Lakshmi.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 12, 2018
IDEA CELLULAR EXECUTIVE CALLED INFORMED ME THAT IDEA HAS ALREADY SENT RTGS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. IN REPLY, I INFORMED THAT NEITHER REFUND DEPOSITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT NOR NO ONE HAS ASKED MY BANK DETAILS. WITHOUT GETTING BANK DETAILS HOW IDEA DEPOSITED REFUND IN MY BANK /

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011