[Resolved] Idea Cellular — refund of security deposit of rs 3000

Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
 vivek25 on Mar 16, 2019

My name is abhishek chaudhary. I was an post-paid customer of idea delhi ncr registered cell no. [protected]. I have submitted rs. 3000 for security deposit for international roaming. They committed me that you will get your security refund within 30 days after deactivating service/ mobile no. On 26 june 2018, i decided to closed my idea number [protected], and i supposed to get my security refund within a month according to idea cellular. But still even after 9 months passed idea company is not refunding my security deposit money even after so many complains.

Complains nos. Are as follows:

* c[protected]/12/2018)
* c[protected]/01/2019)
* c[protected]/02/2019)
* c[protected]/02/2019)

And so on...

I have visited idea showroom p-26, cp branch more than 10 times and contact to (Mr deep) and he says every time contact to customer care and when i contact to customer care they says contact to idea showroom. Every time they says you have to wait more 45-60 days. Idea seems like not willing to refund my rs 3000 for international security deposit.

Request you to kindly take this issue seriously and try to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Alternate contact no - [protected], [protected]

Abhishek chaudhary

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019

[Mar 17, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've forwarded your concern to the respective team. Our team will get in touch with you for the same.

Lakshmi
Updated by vivek25, Mar 27, 2019
Still, no action yet has been taken.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011