[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — rejection of mnp request 2 times for port out mobile no [protected]

I m using idea mb no [protected] which is registered in my name. The monthly bills of about Rs 56 are being generated in my name and the same are being regularly paid by me. After depositing excess amount of Rs 32, I hv requested at Jio store on 17.01.2019 for MNP mb no [protected] from idea to Jio. The request was rejected. On queries through email, no satisfactory reply received from idea. But I was advised again for MNP request. After depositing excess Rs 62, I again requested Jio on 29.01.2019 for MNP from idea to Jio. Again the same rejected. All documentry avidence in this sent to idea through email and same are available with me. I m being harassed time and again by idea without any reason.i request your good self to take appropriate action against idea in this regard. Thanks. Regards Vikas Banger [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we have escalated your concern to our respective team. Our concerned team will get back to you for further assistance.

Lakshmi