[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — unnecessary - sms from 51998 & deduction of rs.3

I got message from 51998 number. One message charge 3 rupees on my number in 2 time. I am not interested your service. So please deactivate service in my number ([protected]). It is happened two times dtd.30.1.17 (Which was not know to me at that time) and 2nd time it is today i. E. 22.3.2018 for text msg of hindi shayri.

Otherwise will opt for other service provider
Apr 24, 2018
Mar 22, 2018

Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 22, 2018
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, you've been charged while using WAP service. Hence, we request you to dial *121*46# or send a SMS as STOP to 593350 to stop the flash SMS. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Lavina

Comments

This happen to my idea number as well. The only thing that I did today is 1) recharged my account 2) swapped the SIM in my mobile from SIM 2 to SMI1 3) I had same deduction on 22 Aug- exactly after 1 month, they are doing it. this seems to from Idea Power Fun Zone which I did not use.

One of these triggered this change.
After every monthly recharge, my bal is deducting though I had not activated any service. Sms of deduction comes from 51998. In this month 2 times - dated 18/9/2020 deducted 3 Rs and 24/9/2020 deducted 10Rs. Stop these unnecessary deductions. I had tried many times for customer service but never available.

Idea Cellular