[Resolved] Idea Cellular — wrong information provided from consumer care

Mangrol, Junagadh District, Gujarat, India
 Kashyap Patel 999 on Jan 9, 2019
I called idea care to not to auto debit 24 rupees for 28 days plan. They provide me one number which i dialled and 24 rs cute from my account. Then i called again to consumer care they inform that provided number is wrong i shoud dial another number and transferred call to their supervisor he provide another number to dial. And any how not to refund money. I have recording of conversation
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Dear Customer,
As per our recent communication, we've informed you that as your service validity was due to expire on 09-Jan-2018, in order to ensure that you have seamless/continued uninterrupted, services, we have adjusted the minimum service validity amount of rs 24 giving you another 28 days. Prior to the adjustment, there was an SMS sent as well. You can now enjoy uninterrupted services until new validity expiry date. Going ahead, we would recommend you can recharge with our all-rounder packs which give multiple benefits or unlimited packs which give you extended service validity. Hence this amount cannot be refunded. If you do not want this adjustment to be done in the future you can dial *369*240#.
Prajakta

Comments

I reached the idea number [protected] with RS.245, amount deducted from my HDFC online payment but recharge was not done dated 4th Jan 19. Please look into this ASAP and please do need full.
Hi Im one of the customer of Idea my number is [protected]. My number is not working may i know the reason I want to use it what is the process for it.

My alternate number is [protected] for any reference or details you can call me.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011