IDFC Bank — no support on buying from instacred

aaditya04 on Apr 18, 2019
I have used my easy buy card ([protected]) to make purchase of amazon vouchers from their partner instacred and i was promised that i would receive the voucher within three working days from the date of transaction, the transaction took place on 07/04/2019 and till date i. E. 18/04/2019 i have'nt received my vouchers of rs14, 000.00. Capital first cum idfc bank customer care are also useless they just provide me an useless email id of instacred to mail on ([protected]@flexmoney.in) but these email id is useless i have sent more than 10 emails and hardly they reply and whenever they do they just say the transaction is still on hold and shall be processed shortly its been over 10days still there is no resolution and to my surprise i saw today even my loan account has been created at capital first portal[protected] but still i have'nt received the vouchers. I need my vouchers right now as i am in need of them and even the deadline of 3days was crossed 7days ago so either issue me the vouchers right now or cancel my loan account and let me use my easy buy card normally

[Apr 18, 2019] IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We are concerned about your query. We request you to write to us at social.[protected]@capitalfirst.com with your contact number to address your concern.

IDFC FIRST Bank
Hello aaditya, is this issue resolved?
varunsh1225's reply, May 31, 2019
is your issue resolved sir?
I applied 4 days voucher not send
Shine Suman's reply, Jul 17, 2019
Mujhe to sat din Kay andar mil gaya tha
Sir maine instcredit ko amazon gift card purchase kiya tha 25 june idfc first bank se abhi tak ISCA voucher Mujhe provide Nahin hua my loan id23434646 yeah sir mujhe a voucher provide karwaiye yeah Mera loan cancel kar diya aap se nivedan hai jaldi se loan par enquiry kijiye
Shine Suman's reply, Jul 17, 2019
Mujhe sat sun Kay andar mil gaya that
Agar late ho raha hay to customer care mai contact kariye
I applied for voucher of 17000 on July 19th if it's possible plz cancel it ok every day washing machine rate will be changed

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and location details so our team can connect with you.

Team IDFC FIRST Bank

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding Voucher. We are concerned about your query. We would request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com along with your contact details to assist you further. We look forward for your support and co-operation in the interim. Assuring you best of our services. Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,
Snehal Poojary
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com
My loan account number is 23672239 I will purchase mobile in tata cliq .but this order return in Tata cliq .I will not recieved any product and not any voucher. Why will section my account. Will be debit 1st EMI amount. I will call customer and mail after 25 days but not any positive response.

8th Floor, Building No. 1, Mindspace, Gigaplex, Plot No. IT. 5, MIDC Knowledge Park, Airoli West, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400708
    IDFC Bank - no support on buying from instacred