Ikya Human Capital Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru Pete
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Bad

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, I resign my job in 15 Feb 2019 I want to withdraw my EPF .please do my full and final settlement.
MY NAME -Balaji Keshavaravo Puyad
EMP ID -[protected]
FUNCTION -DST
DOJ-15 JUN 2016
DOR-15 FEB 2019
CONTACT NO-[protected]
MAIL ID-nalaji.[protected]@gmail.com
Oct 14, 2020

Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Ranjeeth my employe code is [protected]
    I work as a giga fiber engineer in Reliance Jio Infocomm ltd on payrol of ikya human capital solution (Division of quess corp). I resigned in april but but did not get my releving letter. am facing problem to join another company.

Name - N.Ranjeeth
    Employee Id : [protected]
    Company name : Reliance Jio Info comm Ltd
    Location : Tirupur
    payroll : ikya human capital solution (Division of quess corp)
    email : ranjeeth.[protected]@gmail.ccom
    Oct 06, 2020

Hello Sir/Madam I am Unable to Download my Salary pay slip from 3 Months I have Been Requesting frequently plz help me out

NMAE : MOHAMMED IMRAN
      SAMSUNG PROMOTER
      SOUTH34814
      Oct 05, 2020

I Worked under ikya human solutions in GMB Project in 2016 MY Name is Suraj Bhatia My Employee Code is 752109
        I was Employee of Quess plz Provide my Pf When I apply my pf online its shown not verified on my bank account nd there is not support from ur side so plz provide my PF ASAP my mobno.[protected], [protected]
        Sep 30, 2020

Respected sir/madam,

I am writing on behalf of an ex-employee of your organization mrs. Debasmita nath. Following...

After my complient also i don't get any response from your side. Worst experience i had under your contract. Work accordingly & clear my issue. End date to be mentioned & reliving letter & experience letter to be issue.
          Sep 26, 2020

After resigned you people not update end date & not providing reliving letter & not responding by to phone calls & even mail...

Myself samir kumar samantaray want to add bank account in my p[censored]an

Uan no[protected]

Samir
            Sep 15, 2020

Pls provide the uan no

Pf no ; kn/46370/77991

Thanks & regads,

P. Natarajan

Sep 12, 2020

pls provide the member id

esandiyal id

Dear sir

Greetings for the day!!!

Please find the attached pdf & screen shot
                I request please mention my job exit date. Sir this is my username id a209275
                Bata india ltd naya bazar haldwani. My date of exit date - 10/10/2016. And not show my provided fund account my previous data.
                Sir i big request please load my previous data for provided fund.
                And please release my provided fund.

Thanks & regards
                Narendra singh adhikari
                Please loading my previous data.
                Sep 06, 2020

Please sir release my provided funds.

Dear sir

This is to request you that I am looking forward to receiving my relieving letter. I resigned from...

My west id =west28939
                  My employ id=[protected]
                  Mobile no=[protected]
                  Mail id=[protected]@gmail.com
                  Respected plz update my bank passbook with my p[censored]an no.
                  Aug 25, 2020

I have calls many time on help desk number & also drop email on id but no one given proper response
                    I want to know...

Dear team

I was employee of your organization in the year 2011. My emp code is a044819 i was trying to know my pf no from my supervisor that time but he has not provided the same.
                    As you know about this covid situation i have used my saving and i wanted to withdraw the pf
                    Request you to kindly send the pf no on [protected]@gmail.com
                    Aug 02, 2020

Respectable sir,
                      I am writing to you to lure your attention on an issue that i have been facing from last few months. As i get my salary on time but have not yet received the salary of previous year month of april 2019. You are requested to please look into the matter with keen interest and enjoin the account office to deliver my salary, as soon as possible.
                      I have spoken my manager and hr but they are not giving proper resolution. I am still waiting from last 2 month my salary.

Best regards
                      Dilip dhanka
                      Qs1551352 ([protected])
                      Mob-[protected]
                      Jul 29, 2020
                      Hii everyone, I am writing you to draw my attention to an issue that I have been facing for the last few months. As I get my salary on time, but i have not yet received the salary of the previous year month of April 2019. . I am an offrole (quesscorp)employee. I joined IBCFL as a customer service on 8 April 2019. For the past almost a year, the company was not paying salaries on time. Due to monthly commitments this was very annoying. I had discussed about my manager and human resources during my April 2019 salary. People told me "You will receive your salary when you are on the company's payroll." But the company had stopped hiring after some time and I could not be on the company's payroll. On 18 May 2020, HR called me up and asked me to resign or the company would terminate you with immediate effect without any reason. I was forced to resign. At the same time I have been informed that the FNF will be deposited by 31 May. So I submitted my resignation and I also got my relief letter / experience letter but have not done FNF. Actually the company is not willing to pay. Like me I am regularly sending reminder emails and messages to Directors and Head HR to issue my FNF. But I did not get a single answer. And I also discussed the issues to be discussed when they reported that they had not received the April 2019 attendance data. And they cannot help after resigning. During this covid -19, situation is really bad. I have not received the salary for the month of April of last year, plus I have been unemployed for the last 2 months.You are requested to kindly look into the matter keenly and engage the Account Office to give your salary as soon as possible. Salary is the only income for me. Due to that I am unable to pay my home loan and my credit card bill. I am in big trouble. Need your help Please guide me for this. Thanks & Regards Dilip dhanka QS1551352 [email protected] Mob-8810396077
                      Jul 29, 2020

Apruwar sir piz
                        Jul 27, 2020

Sir i requst to my paysilp pf numbar uan numbar my impleys id 1024111. Contack numbar [protected]. Email id [protected]@gimal.com

Jul 25, 2020
                          Updated by Abu kalam golder
                          Please sir my paysilp pf numbar my employ id 1024111.contack numbar [protected]. email id [protected]@gimal.com

I wanted to withdraw my pf but when i want to download claim form system show me please update your latest bank account no.And valid ifsc details through your employer.
                            Passbook uploaded but not verified

Requested sir/madam,

Am p. Murugan am working as a engineer in samsung project salem. My emp. Id is a250779. I forgot my login details. I need my employee pf no and p[censored]an and esi and medical policy details. Please give me the above details as soon as possible.

With regards
                              P. Murugan
                              Pmurugan. [protected]@gmail.com
                              Jul 23, 2020

Requested sir,
                                Iam himanshu sharma. I unable to login of ikya portal. My emp id is [protected]
                                Job location pramoter vip industry limted gwalior 474002. I don't know my user name and password. Plz help me login of our id because i want salary slip, i got my pf, esic, & medical insurance numbers. Please as soon as posible.

Himanshu sharma
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                Jul 26, 2020
                                I would like to remind you that the salary slip login I had complained for. Please do process it and solve my problem
                                Jul 20, 2020

Please meri help kare aur muje dobara call kare..