Independent TV — 400 error not working more than a month

Newwashermenpet, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Saran_yo on Jun 25, 2019
My dish not working more than a month. My contact no [protected]. I try to customer care but not reachable. Sent a mail marking compliance officer. Still no response i don't know where to contact. I tried reaching [protected] and [protected] both are not reachable. I done all the basics checks in my tv and dish. To get a technical person also i am not able to reach the customer care. Please help

Comments

Sir please refund to my independent TV dth amiunr

We are problem from April after complaining several times than to there is no response and now they have completing shut down from 12 June, either refund are money or please provide us proper service ...

We hope you will do the needful...
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2019
Dear Customer(Eliazar Luis),

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected]

DishTV
Bad servise provided very bad due to tecnical problem always coming tanks you independent tv
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2019
Dear Customer (Mehthu),

Dear Saran,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Independent TV - 400 error not working more than a month