Independent TV

H Block, 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Koparkhairne
Navi Mumbai
Mumbai City District

Noida
C-28 & C-29 Tower A, 4th floor, Logix Cyber Park,Sector - 62, Noida Uttar Pradesh - 201301

Key Executives

Rachakonda Venkata Ramana

View More Information...

Bad

Independent TV Complaints & Reviews

This subject to matter of online order set of box on not provided after long time. I book this order date - 27.11.2018 after very long time no tracking system no any get this responsibility to customer care & poor co-ordination so i paid rs.1999/- so please refund me urgent... May continues follow up this matter before 1.5 months. So i raise this complaint please solve this issue i refund this amount urgent... Booking id r[protected]

Booked independent tv dth on 14 november, 2018. They promissed it will be installed in 10-15 days. I also got messages for the same. I paid 1999 for freedom pack. Booking id [protected]
    Now they are not responding to multiple requests for installation. Neither they are refunding my money.
    Please refund 1999 rupees. I don't want installation now as i want to install other dth.
    My workorder no is 704796, customer id is [protected].
    Reliance doing cheating with us know i think to register a case against reliance digital tv in consumer court and a legal notice to reliance if they not installed the product within 31.01.19
    Kindly share your registered mobile number so that, we can check your details.
    Independent TV team

I consumer id is.[protected]. I had booked this independent tv on 03.01.19 with an online payment of 1999/-rs, and company told me that they will install it with in 15 days. Days are completed they are still saying that it will take more 15 days or more to complete your installation. Kindly ask them to return my money and cancel my product.
      Hi Sir,
      We understand your concern. I request you to share your location along with registered Number and Email ID so that we can assign an executive for you.

BOOKING ID R[protected]
        MOBILE NO [protected]
        My name is NARESH SAINI i had booked independent tv connection on 02/1/2019 of rs. 1999/- but till date i haven't received dth connection. I have been calling on the toll free customer care number [protected] since 16 DAY for this problem every time they assure me that connection will be installed within 4 to 5 days and also they did not provide me docket number after asking several times. Till date the connection has not been installed nor my money has been refunded. Kindly look into this matter as early as possible.
        [protected]@gmail.com

nareshsaini2021's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 20, 2019
          [email protected]
          mobile no 8396960696
          add sec 12 part a house no 1771 sonipat haryana 131001

I consumer id is.[protected].I had booked this independent tv on 20.12.18 with an online payment of 1999/-rs, and company told me that they will install it with in 15 days. Now 25 days are completed they are still saying that it will take more 15 days or more to complete your installation. Also email them twice, but didn't get any reply back. Please help me get my money back and cancel the product ordered.

Haider Rangwala
            independent tv non installation of product
            independent tv non installation of product
            We have forwarded your query on priority basis installation, we will update you soon regarding this.

Independent TV team

Booked independent tv dth on 24december, 2018. They promised it will be installed in 7-10 days. I also got messages for the same. I paid 1999 for freedom pack. Booking id [protected]
              My workorder no is 1011722, customer id is [protected],

I have registered for a new set top box by pre booking vide booking id no.14558241 on 26 august 2018 with an advance of rs...
                Already registered complaint on consumer form on 15th dec 18 and 09 jan 19

Customer id - [protected]
                br...

My name is ravindra phanstkar i had booked independent tv connection on 26/11/2018 of rs. 1999/- but till date i haven't received dth connection. I have been calling on the toll free customer care number[protected] since 2 months for this problem every time they assure me that connection will be installed within 4 to 5 days and also they did not provide me docket number after asking several times. Till date the connection has not been installed nor my money has been refunded. Kindly look into this matter as early as possible.

Details of independent tv

Customer ID [protected]
                booking ID - R[protected]
                Service Request No 1001308
                Work order No. 787303
                I m client of Independent TV. My RMN is [protected]. I don't get signals since morning. Tried sevsral times to contact customer care but no body attends there. Wasted many minutes during the day. Whole day no signals.Very bad experience.PL LOOK INTO COMPLAINT.., ..., Natvarlal R Trivedi
                Ahmedabad.Gujarat.
                Pin 380061

Independent TV Team

We had made online application for set top box and even paid money on
                  3rd nov 2018, but till date the installation is not done, hence request to
                  Many time and also called to customer care bur they are not responding.
                  Please resolve the same.

I have regular contact to customer care but not resolve my problem till now.
                  Please help.

Customer id [protected]

Independent TV Team

We had made online application for set top box and even paid money on 20th oct 2018, but till date...

Dear sir, i have booked independent tv on dated 19-dec-18 but installetion pending till, after 23 days company side no any information for installation if company not able for timely service provide & installation why open this company
                    Very bad company & service all times his customer care associates ask me sir, please give me 24hrs. We will resolve your problem.

My booking details as is under...
                    Mahendra singh
                    Add:- vpo basni, teh. Mundawar, dist alwar, rajasthan (301401)
                    Customer id:- [protected]
                    Booking id - r[protected]
                    Booking date:- 19-dec-18

Independent TV Team

Hi i have made a booking for new connection on 06/03/2018.
                      And was told installation will be done in 45 days.
                      And its been more than 8 month

I am continuously calling to customer care they give us assurance problem will resolve within 24 hour from 01 may 18 to till date 24 hours is not completed

My booking id 12513897

My email id
                      Amitkumar. [protected]@gmail.com
                      Amit kumar
                      installation not done
                      installation not done

Independent TV Team

I booked independent tv dth on 11 december, 2018. They promised it will be installed in 7-10 days. I also got messages for the same. I paid 1999 for freedom pack. Booking id [protected]
                        Mobile - [protected]

Independent TV Team

My first compliant was registered on 6th of March 2018 regarding no reception at all.
                          Since may 2018, my set top box...
                          I paid 1999.00 for independent tv installation charges on 19.12.2018 and till date your custmer care executive says wait next...

I m booking for new connection on 23/11/2018. I paid rs. 1999 by online mode. Booking information atteched in photo file... They promised me available the connection within 10 to 15 days.. But they are not provide the connection till present day.. & not refund my money.. When i am calling to company coustmer care... They are harrasing me.. Pls i want my money back and valid comparsation for my harasment.. Thank you...
                          no installation
                          no installation
                          Connection applied on 11th dec.2018 and paid advance amount of 1999.00 and till date there is no installation and no information even the toll free no is not working

I consumer id is.[protected].i had booked this independent tv on 26.12.18 with an online payment of 1999/-rs, and company told...

I am writing in regards to my registration and payment for new set top box installation of independent tv (Reliance big tv), i have already paid ₹2000 to independent tv via online payment.

Inspite of me and my family calling the customer care centre of independent tv,
                            We have not received our set top box delivery and installation. The customer care service of independent tv is so pathetic, irresponsible and irresponsive that they do not address customer complaints properly.
                            reliance independent tv - no installation of new set top box and responsiveness to customer query
                            Jan 07, 2019