India Ghoomo — thailand package

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
 pavangujjari on Nov 7, 2019
Sir, i met the india ghoomo travel agent prashant regarding thailand trip on[protected] and made a payment of rs.34, 500/- in advance. The total package is 67, 500/-. After that he demand to pay entire amount before travel without confirming flight tickets. Than i cancelled my trip due to some reason on[protected] after that i recieved a mail confirming the cancellation and my will be credited in my account with in next 12-15 working days. But from that day there is no reply from india ghoomo travel agency, nor the agent prashant not lifting my phone. So request the authorities to take my complaint and take necessary action.
Updated by pavangujjari, Nov 07, 2019
Sir, i met the india ghoomo travel agent prashant regarding thailand trip on[protected] and made a payment of rs.34, 500/- in advance. the total package is 67, 500/-. after that he demand to pay entire amount before travel without confirming flight tickets. than i cancelled my trip due to some reason on[protected] after that i recieved a mail confirming the cancellation and my will be credited in my account with in next 12-15 working days. but from that day there is no reply from India ghoomo travel agency, nor the agent prashant not lifting my phone. so request the authorities to take my complaint and take necessary action.

Comments

I booked a trip for 5 days and 4 nights with india ghoomo travel agents for my friemd. They provided me a itenary thats been attached for rs. 25000/- which includes hotels, transfers and air fare for 30th september, 2019. They asked me to pay rs.15000 by paytm on phone number [protected] registered as virtual travel gurus in paytm. I paid rs. 15000 on 25th july, 2019 attached the receipt for the same. Immediately they sent me the hotel booking confirmation and one way flight ticket for 30th september, 2019. They said once i pay the rest rs. 10000/- will send the return fare ticket. I paid the rest rs, 10000 attached the receipt for the same on the same paytm number on 26th july, 2019. They said will send the ticket by end of day. I didnt receive the return ticket for couple of days, i checked with them however they keep on delaying said will provide the same before the trip start. After tremendous followup they provided a booking of the ticket but it was not showing confirmed on 25th september, 2019. They said not to worry the ticket will be confirmed before the travel date. My friend went for the trip to thailand and at the trip end date when she showed the return ticket at the airport the authorities said there are no tickets like that. Immediatrely i checked with the agent and they said the ticket was cancelled and asked me to book the ticket for her and they will return the money immediately. I spent rs. 8446 from makemytrip.com to book tickets for her. She had to wait for 8 hours for the next flight from another airport. Also in hurry i book wromg ticket for a wrong date from makemytrip and that i had to cancel and lost almost rs. 6000. I understand that was my mistake but i was so nervous that i made the mistake of booking the wrong ticket and then had to cancel it. Later on booked the right ticket for her and made her back to india. When i checked with the agent for the refund of the money paid by me for her as they didnt provide the return ticket, they started making lame excuses and said will pay after a week, its been almost 4 months i am trying to get my money from them but they keep on telling will pay later on. When i asked will report or complaint the same, they just ignored and said do whatever you need to do. We dont care and will see when they can pay. Now they stopped responding to my messages and phone calls. Below are the contact persons for the company.

Prashant :-