India Ghoomo — india ghoomo travel agency fraud

B 522/3 Rajendra nagar Road , 800001 Sales Office : Near HM Nursery School, Cooch Behar Road, Darjeeling, Delhi, India
 samsirkar on Oct 20, 2019
Hi team,
I booked a trip for 5 days and 4 nights with india ghoomo travel agents for my friemd. They provided me a itenary thats been attached for rs. 25000/- which includes hotels, transfers and air fare for 30th september, 2019. They asked me to pay rs.15000 by paytm on phone number [protected] registered as virtual travel gurus in paytm. I paid rs. 15000 on 25th july, 2019 attached the receipt for the same. Immediately they sent me the hotel booking confirmation and one way flight ticket for 30th september, 2019. They said once i pay the rest rs. 10000/- will send the return fare ticket. I paid the rest rs, 10000 attached the receipt for the same on the same paytm number on 26th july, 2019. They said will send the ticket by end of day. I didnt receive the return ticket for couple of days, i checked with them however they keep on delaying said will provide the same before the trip start. After tremendous followup they provided a booking of the ticket but it was not showing confirmed on 25th september, 2019. They said not to worry the ticket will be confirmed before the travel date. My friend went for the trip to thailand and at the trip end date when she showed the return ticket at the airport the authorities said there are no tickets like that. Immediatrely i checked with the agent and they said the ticket was cancelled and asked me to book the ticket for her and they will return the money immediately. I spent rs. 8446 from makemytrip.com to book tickets for her. She had to wait for 8 hours for the next flight from another airport. Also in hurry i book wromg ticket for a wrong date from makemytrip and that i had to cancel and lost almost rs. 6000. I understand that was my mistake but i was so nervous that i made the mistake of booking the wrong ticket and then had to cancel it. Later on booked the right ticket for her and made her back to india. When i checked with the agent for the refund of the money paid by me for her as they didnt provide the return ticket, they started making lame excuses and said will pay after a week, its been almost 16 days i am trying to get my money from them but they keep on telling will pay later on. When i asked will report or complaint the same, they just ignored and said do whatever you need to do. We dont care and will see when they can pay. Now they stopped responding to my messages and phone calls. Below are the contact persons for the company.

Prashant :-
[protected]@indiaghoomo.in

Vishal

Rajesh
[protected]@indiaghoomo.in

Request you to please look into it and provide justice.
Updated by samsirkar, Nov 02, 2019
Its been 60 Days now and still i am getting no response about the refund of Rs. 8500/- that I have to pay for their mistakes. I never been so humiliated and neglected like this by any company ever. Worst travel company experience ever in my whole life. Initially I thought they are professionals and I could leverage their services for my Company, but i wouldnt suggest anyone in the world to go for their services, it would be the greatest mistake of your life. Please think 1000000 times before engaging yourself with India Ghoomo.
Updated by samsirkar, Nov 19, 2019
Its now almost 3 months still no update from the travel agent. Such liars always say will pay today and that today never comes. Fraud company so please make sure you never engage in any kind of plans or trips with this company. You will definitely regret.
Updated by samsirkar, Dec 10, 2019
I have not yet got any communication from this fraud travel agents for my refund. They just keep on saying will pay when they can. Now its almost year end and I think they are just trying to run away with the money. If anyone want to file a law suit against them please contact me will file a joint police complaint against them and make sure they are under the Bars. These Anti Social elements need to be behind bars. Because of these kind of people and fraud companies the name of the Indians are getting spoil everywhere.
Updated by samsirkar, Jan 16, 2020
This Fraud and Anti Social Company still not returning my refund and now they have stop responding to my communications. They are just denying refund and have no fear for law. These Fraud people should be hanged till death as they just play with people's hard earned money and this crooks just look for option how they can steal money from others. I further investigated and found out they are involved in many similar cases and lots of cases are lodged against them. They are also involved in many criminal activities like drugs smuggling and stuff. So please beware before dealing with them. You might get involved in some international crime while dealing with them. They might give lucrative offer but all might lead to some web where you might get stuck really bad. Like me i am fighting with them for more than 4 months just to get my refund and they have stole my hard earned money. So please beware of these Fraud and Criminal Company.
Updated by samsirkar, Jan 16, 2020

Comments

Dear Mr. Samsirkar,

Greetings from India Ghoomo !

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback, and apology for the inconvenience as well . let highlight the point where we did the our best in this package then we will come up with the drawback also .

the offer package was given with you into the group booking however it was girl traveling alone so India Ghoomo took the responsibility not to appoint any male driver through out the trip we gave Female driver to take care of . whatever was promised it was given the same way . now coming to the return tickets points, we also got to know not only 01 but 13 tickets were cancelled due to some technical fault. other wise we couldn't have told you to book return by paying 8K. you paid we appreciate that . India Ghoomo Taking step to return what was paid by you . you have already shared the details with us we will share the transaction supporting documents .

we never wanted any of our guest to be in trouble during the trip or booking with us . we hope a healthy relation with you . thank you .

Risk & Assessments Team
samsirkar's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 14, 2019
Fraud Company Its almost 4 months and you guys are just running away from me so that you dont have to refund. Keep running I will complaint about your company in all the social media platforms and travel forums and let everyone know about your Fraud Ventures.
samsirkar's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 16, 2020