India Mags Complaints & Reviews

0.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to India Mags

Having problems with India Mags?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Mags customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Mags reviews & complaints (54)

I have paid them full amount for two magzine and also dropped them email that all payment is done. They said it is lockdown...
1 other people found this complaint helpful

We had opted for subscription for Chitralekha magazine through indiamags.com, my order number is #[protected]. It was placed on April 24, 2021 but till now they haven't paid Chitralekha magazine people and hence we are not getting our magazine and now indiamags.com has stopped answering calls or no revert to mails.. one of the worst company to have come across . I would suggest people not to subscribe through them...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My order with Indiamags.com was placed in January. Order No is[protected]. It has been more than 2 months and the company is not responding (neither replying on email nor responding my calls).
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Order#[protected]. I have not receives the magazine yet. They are not responding to mails any more
      India Mags customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      There is no response from them and no response to mails or calls. Even I tried Twitter Facebook, they are unresponsive. They are not even refunding money
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I replace order on 05.03.2020 vide order no.[protected] but not a single book recd. I know due to lock down but i want to know when i recd magazine or not. If not please return back my money.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I subscribed to tell me why magazine in jan 2019. I paid the amount on the website. I was told that it will commence from...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          Hi, i ordered time magazine with order number[protected] with indiamags.com on their online portal and i have not received...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          The order was placed on 14th september 2018 and was indicated that the subscription will start within 4 to 6 weeks.
          However...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have subscribed for 1 year of businessworld magazines through india mags.

All the magazines delivered so far have been late for a 1-2 months and have eventually got sent after multiple follow ups.

The service has been atrocious. All my requests for cancellation and refund have been conveniently ignored.

There have only been promises of timely delivery from next time with the next time also being delayed forever.

I haven't read a single edition so far since all of them are outdated by the time i recieved them.

I have been extremely patient and accommodative throughout. But i can't tolerate this blatant apathy and extreme ineptitude.

Their courier guy has also forged my signature on occasions to prove that they have delivered the magazine.

They send 4-5 editions at once after a delay of 2-3 months after me raising multiple complaints.

I have been requesting since the initial months to cancel my subscription and refund my money, but to no avail.
          India Mags customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          What about my magazine subscription
          Its been 4 f.ing months since I subscribed for the magazine DOMUS, and I havent received a single issue yet.
          I WANT THE MAGAZINES RIGHT NOW, OR PLEASE GIVE ME MY REFUND.

It has been a very horrible experience with indiamags. The customer care service is useless and all the staff is bloody lazy!

I WANT THE MAGAZINES ASAP!!!
          I have booked for Better Interior by paying amount of Rs.1800 for 2 year on 21.12.2018 & not received any subscription till date.
          I am not getting proper response even after repeated requests and they are not even ready to refund the money...

Order no :[protected]

Not yet recieved my issue, it's almost been 2 months. all lame excuses i hv recieved from...
            Order# :[protected]

CCAvenue Reference # :[protected]

Order Date : 03/09/2016 12:41:39br...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            I have booked for Magic pot magazine by paying amount of Rs.549 for one year on 4.12.2015 & not received any subscription...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have ordered and paid for my magazine subscription BBC Knowledge magazine but i didn't received yet.i have paid the money through debit card.my order number is[protected].

Dear Adriyaman Nag,

Thank you for your order from http://www.indiamags.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below. The charge will appear on your credit card / Account Statement as 'ccavenue.com'

Order# CCAvenue Reference # Order Date
            [protected] [protected] 17/12/2015 13:52:56

Billing Details

Customer: Adriyaman Nag | [protected]@gmail.com | [protected]
            Address: 52, Sastitala Road, P.O Narkeldanga, , West Bengal, Kolkata 700011. India
            Customer IP: 45.126.69.84

CUSTOMER CARE
            Email : [protected]@indiamags.com
            Contact Info :[protected]
            India Mags customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Order number[protected] &[protected] not received issued till now after making payment it still showing processing instead long waiting I would have purchased from news paper vendor is this a fake website ? I will see for one more week then I will file consumer compliant to the consend authority
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Vide Order No.[protected] subscribed India Today Magazine for one year on 26 June 2015. We have received only two magazines...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              wrt order no.[protected], i ordered a subscription in jan this year, and still havent recived any magazine. Their website says...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I would like to highlight the issue i am facing with Indiamags.com. I subscribed 2 magazines with Indiamags on 17 Nov 2014 with Order No #[protected]. As Indiamags.com claim, the subscription of magazines starts within 6-7 week. Apart of 1 magazine, i am still waiting for the subscription to be started for other Magazines. I sent 5-6 mails to the support email ([protected]@indiamags.com) provided by this site but no reply received from them as of now.

order dage, august 10.2013
                .my order no is[protected].
                dear sir, some of magazine are not coming still DEC pls look in to it. i msg lots of times still no reply.
                not coming magazines or VOGUE, GQ AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazine Jan-14 issue.

and anther order no is[protected]
                in this order capital market magazines is not coming still jan-14

when i sent your customer care mail id it shows wrong [protected]@netassetsworld.com
                pls replay me it very unhappy with this service pls see it
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I've ordered two magazines through Indiamags.com - CHIP magazine India and Sports Illustrated magazine. But I'm...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had, on 27/11/2013 remitted an amount of rs. 336/- being one year's subscription for gujarati
                  Monthly magazine gruhshobha- vide my credit card of hdfc bank. I do not
                  Appear to have heard from the publishers nor any issue of the captioned
                  Magazine is delivered to me. Kindly check up and let me know the outcome
                  At the earliest opportunity. Thank you very much in anticipation of your
                  Co-operation.
                  Indiamags.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  needless to say about your efficient workig which could be rated as 5 STARS.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Goodday I had made an online magazine subscription purchase from indiamags.com on November 4 2013 (Order number:[protected]...