India Mags

India Mags Customer Care

301 Dipti Classic Suren Road
Mumbai City District

Load

India Mags related photos (6)

India Mags Complaints & Reviews

Delhi, Delhi
I subscribed to "prevention" magzine on 28th April 2012 on http://www.indiamags.com but have not received even the first copy of the magzine yet. I have sent them several emails but no response and there no contact number on the site where i can call and talk to someone.
My order number is[protected].

I want my money back or timely delivery of the magzine.

INDIAMAG — MAGAZINE NOT RECEIVED

PL REFER ORDER NO[protected] DATED 12 MAY 2012
PAID Rs 900 BY CREDIT CARD FOR COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE FOR ONE YEAR
IT IS SHOCKING I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MAGAZINE TILL NOW.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND INFORM ME ACCORDINGLY.

SUSHIL GOEL
91 [protected]

D
    DEAR SIR,

I HAVE SUBSCRIBES 5 - 6 MAGAZINES THREW INDIA MAG WEBSITE.

MY ORDER NOS :
    Order #10000760

HAVENT GOT ANY CONFIRMATION IN REGARDS TOTHE SAME..THE COMPNAY DOES NOT HAVE ANY TEL NOS TO CONTACT?SOUNDS STRANGE. IN CASE I DONT GET A CALL BACK WILL DEFINATELY REPORT AS A FAKE SITE AND THEY FOOL PEOPLE AND BEWARE OF SUCH PEOPLE...

I HAVE SENT THEM 4 EMAL BUT NOT GOT ANY RESPONCE BACK FRM THEIR END...THE ONLY ADDRESS THEY SHOW IS 26846767 KANKEI RELATIONSHIP MKTG SERV PVT LTD A 302 3RD,DIPTI CLASSIC,SUREN PATH,CHAKALA MIDC,400093..IS THT THE RIGHT ADDRESS?PLEASE HELP ...

THANKS..

SIDDHARTH
    Same here...I have ordered magazine from the same website. It has been one month since payment and still they have not sent any magazines or associated gifts with it.
    I ordered Hello magazine subscription for one year on 22 March 2012 (Order no.[protected]. Already 3-1/2 months have passed and they have received the payment through American Express but there is no sign of magazine. I have sent 3 reminders through their website but no response. I called there customer support number[protected] there is no warm body to answer the phone. Has the company gone out of business? Does any body know. Does any body has their email address or some other phone number? If so, would like to get it. Otherwise I have to go to the consumer court. Thanks.
    the same has happened here too.. its a fake company looks like. they emailed me after i subcribed to their mag that it be issued within 4-5 weeks. but it has been 7 weeks now but i have not received their magazine as yet. the number given on their site is useless too. nobody answers it ever.

so BEWARE people donot fall prey to this INDIA MAG site as you will be fooled like many other.
    I had ordered Femina magainze on 3rd March 2012. offer was 1 year subscription for Rs. 1120 and there will be gift hamper from Fashion & You worth Rs. 1800.

It is more than 6 months, I am still waiting for my gift hamper from Fashion & You worth Rs. 1800 despite several follow ups on email and also through phone.

I use to follow with Pradnya and now when I called 022-[protected], I was told Pradnya has left the job.

Very bad service. Magazine subscription also started 2 months after I paid money online through credit card and sometimes we get Womens Era, sometimes Femina magazine. Very poor service. There is no mention of address of indiamags on their website.

Please let me know what action I can take to ensure proper delivery of my magazine and also my gift hamper which is pending for more than 6 months.
    in my case it has been like more than three months now n didn't receive a single copy from my one year subscription of a+d magazine. this company is fraud. i have gone through other consumer websites as well n alot of people are having the same problem. NON DELIVERY . After reading all those mails n forums i've lost all my hopes on refunds or even receiving even a single copy of the magazine. INDIAMAGS SUCKS!!

G
      Respected sir,

i booked two magzine 1 year subsciption on Dec 5 & 6th 2011,
      order no is

1. #[protected]placed on December 5, 2011)
      2. #[protected]placed on December 6, 2011)

I already paid 1year payment in net banking mode method RS. 240& Rs.192...............

why They r not delivering on date,
      therwise why they r not responding my mail????

For more detail Ref attached file...........

GIREESHA PS
      91-[protected]
      Non delivering-no response-no refund-Delay

Indiamags — non delivery of product

i had ordered a diary from indiamags via amulyam 2 weeks before and also paid an amount of Rs.350 only THE PRICE OF THE DIARY VIA INTERNET BANKING BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY DIARY TILL DATE...PLEASE DO HELP ME IN THIS REGARDS....
      WITH REGARDS
      SUBHANKAR NATH
      PH:[protected]
      ya indiamag is a fake website

M
        Noida, Uttar Pradesh
        Sir

This is with deep regret that I am reporting this to you.

Despite my repeated complaints, I am yet to receive many of my subscribed magazines.

The below books still remain unsent.

Mrig Gathaein (555) Hindi [protected] 1

Gaj Gathaein (554) Hindi [protected] 1

My order no. is[protected] dated 29th July 2011 in the name of ashish srivastava of total value Rs 3,456.

Free gifts as below are still not received:

Gift for India Today
        FREE Adidas Bag

Gift for Femina
        Holly Designer Nanda Cluch worth Rs.1295/- Free

Further, at one time they gave me the DTDC Courier AWb no. on DTDC tracking system for getting status of my subscription in post but on tracking it was found that aforesaid consignment was Ambala bound whereas I reside in Ghaziabad!

It is very clear that the staff at indiamags.com do not take any carein attending to complains. Their attitude is entirely lackadaisical and irresponsible.

Ashish
        It has been over 3 months and neither have I recd the magazine nor the Privilege card with deal worth Rs.50, 000/- FREE with my Good Food Magazine 3 Years Subscription

Can you please check and revert

Indiamags.com is the worst service and they dont even revert.

Ashish

P
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I would like to highlight the issue i am facing with Indiamags.com. I subscribed 3 magazines with Indiamags on 3 Aug 2010...

D
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          I had placed an order on July 20, 2010 for three magazines. It is September 3rd and I have still not received a single copy of any of the magazines.
          Do not subscribe to magazines from this website moreover these guys did not provide any customer care number where we can reach them for any questions and in the "Contact Us" section wherein you are supposed to address your concern does not work at all.
          I have been trying to submit a request through the "Contact Us" page from a month and it does not work for me even once!!!! and every time it would throw the message "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later"

Beware: These guys take the payment and never deliver any magazines on time.
          I AM ALSO IN THE SAME BOAT.
          I PAID ON 11/01/2012, AND TADAY IS 15/03/2O12, & NOT A SINGLE COPY OF THE MAGAZINE(INSIDE & OUTSIDE) IS DELIVERED TO ME.
          THEY DONT BOTHER TO CLARIFY ALSO.and THERE IS NO CONTACT TEL NO TO SPEAK TO THEM.
          I PAID RS 695/- FOR BUSINESS TODAY MAGAZINE BY THIS WEBSITE AND I ALSO SEND THEM MAIL TWO TIME BUT I DID NOT GET ANY SINGLE RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE, SO MY DEAR FRIENDS PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY ORDER BY THIS WEBSITE . THEY ARE CHEATING WITH US .