India Mags Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 13, 2022

File a complaint to India Mags

Having problems with India Mags?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Mags customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Mags

India Mags Website

India Mags Head Office Address

301 Dipti Classic Suren Road
Mumbai City District

India Mags Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

India Mags reviews & complaints page 3

I would like to highlight the issue i am facing with Indiamags.com. I subscribed 2 magazines with Indiamags on 17 Nov 2014 with Order No #[protected]. As Indiamags.com claim, the subscription of magazines starts within 6-7 week. Apart of 1 magazine, i am still waiting for the subscription to be started for other Magazines. I sent 5-6 mails to the support email ([protected]@indiamags.com) provided by this site but no reply received from them as of now.
India Mags customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

order dage, august 10.2013
    .my order no is[protected].
    dear sir, some of magazine are not coming still DEC pls look in to it. i msg lots of times still no reply.
    not coming magazines or VOGUE, GQ AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazine Jan-14 issue.

and anther order no is[protected]
    in this order capital market magazines is not coming still jan-14

when i sent your customer care mail id it shows wrong [protected]@netassetsworld.com
    pls replay me it very unhappy with this service pls see it

I've ordered two magazines through Indiamags.com - CHIP magazine India and Sports Illustrated magazine. But I'm not receiving both of the magazines since October, 2013. I've subscribed to both magazines for 1 year, CHIP magazine India - Rs 1, 479 | Order No.[protected] Sports Illustrated Magazine - Rs 693 | Order No.[protected] I don't know what happened but I'm not receiving them since October, 2013. I've...

I had, on 27/11/2013 remitted an amount of rs. 336/- being one year's subscription for gujarati
      Monthly magazine gruhshobha- vide my credit card of hdfc bank. I do not
      Appear to have heard from the publishers nor any issue of the captioned
      Magazine is delivered to me. Kindly check up and let me know the outcome
      At the earliest opportunity. Thank you very much in anticipation of your
      Co-operation.
      Indiamags.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      needless to say about your efficient workig which could be rated as 5 STARS.

Goodday I had made an online magazine subscription purchase from indiamags.com on November 4 2013 (Order number:[protected] . I have tried calling their customer service million of times and also sent them emails, but I have no clue as to ehy they do not reply back. Kindly need to know regarding my subscription. Kindly help at the earliest. I feel duped and cheated. Thanking You Renuka Sharma [protected]...

I would like to highlight the issue i am facing with Indiamags.com. I subscribed 2 magazines with Indiamags on 8 Aug 2013 with[protected]placed on August 8, 2013) As Indiamags.com claim, the subscription of magazines starts within 5-7 week.

I have started recieving maggines, however Champak magzine in hindi was ordered and i am recieving english chapak . please start sending hindi champak magzine.
        Indiamags.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i subscribed to Grihshobha ( Gujarati ) Magazine on indiamags.com on 18 June 2013. i paid Rs 299 for the same via online transaction. the subscription has not started yet. Customer Support +[protected] is always not reachable. i've tried to reachout to them via contact us link on their website also but no reply yet through that channel as well. if they can't start the subscription they should REFUND my amount IMMEDIATELY. kindly...
          As Indiamags.com claim, the subscription of magazines starts within 5-7 week. I am still waiting for the subscription to be started for the Magazines. I sent mails to the support email ([protected]@indiamags.com) provided by this site but no reply received from them as of now....
          I had purchased an annual forbes magazine subscription from www.indiamags.com.
          I had paid rs 1500 online but its nearly 2 month i didnt get any magazine.
          I had done complaint to the website several times but they don't reply at all.
          I had attached the image dipicting all the important information regarding my order.
          Plz help...

I have ordered a BBC Knowledge Magazine Subscription for 1 Year and paid online full amount through CC Avenue. and they arent replied through email or sms or call from the date of order Nov 9, 2012. my order no is #[protected] and till date it is showing processing on their websites so kindly be alert while ordering any magzine through the indiamags

Hi, this is with reference to my subscription dated 12th April 2012 for subscription of "BETTER PHOTOGRAPHY" for a period of one year. I had paid an amount of 1092 in advance for the same and subscription was supposed to start in 5-7 weeks time. No update even though more than 15 weeks have gone. Several mails and calls to call centre has gone in vain. No response on mails or calls. Seems like they make money out of this only....

An online order was placed to indiamags against # 10007070, some 6 months back. After lots of followups, finally The BBC knowledge subscription started . But the rest
            1. Free school bag against the BBC knowledge subscription is yet to be received.
            2. The disney school skill workbooks with Free DVD is still undelivered.
            Even after sending umpteen number of mails to them also, no one is responding now. A complaint was also lodged in their customer support system also, with no effect. I do not understand now as how to reach them. Can anyone help?.

India Mags — book not received

dear sir I have booked a diabetic living magazine on 22nd of March my booking no is[protected].& name is Ramesh N kamath please look in to this matter& be informed the date of delivery thinking you RAMESH KAMATH

I subscribed to "prevention" magzine on 28th April 2012 on http://www.indiamags.com but have not received even the first copy of the magzine yet. I have sent them several emails but no response and there no contact number on the site where i can call and talk to someone.
              My order number is[protected].

I want my money back or timely delivery of the magzine.

INDIAMAG — MAGAZINE NOT RECEIVED

PL REFER ORDER NO[protected] DATED 12 MAY 2012
              PAID Rs 900 BY CREDIT CARD FOR COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE FOR ONE YEAR
              IT IS SHOCKING I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MAGAZINE TILL NOW.
              PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND INFORM ME ACCORDINGLY.

SUSHIL GOEL
              91 [protected]

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE SUBSCRIBES 5 - 6 MAGAZINES THREW INDIA MAG WEBSITE.

MY ORDER NOS :
                Order #10000760

HAVENT GOT ANY CONFIRMATION IN REGARDS TOTHE SAME..THE COMPNAY DOES NOT HAVE ANY TEL NOS TO CONTACT?SOUNDS STRANGE. IN CASE I DONT GET A CALL BACK WILL DEFINATELY REPORT AS A FAKE SITE AND THEY FOOL PEOPLE AND BEWARE OF SUCH PEOPLE...

I HAVE SENT THEM 4 EMAL BUT NOT GOT ANY RESPONCE BACK FRM THEIR END...THE ONLY ADDRESS THEY SHOW IS 26846767 KANKEI RELATIONSHIP MKTG SERV PVT LTD A 302 3RD,DIPTI CLASSIC,SUREN PATH,CHAKALA MIDC,400093..IS THT THE RIGHT ADDRESS?PLEASE HELP ...

THANKS..

SIDDHARTH
                Aug 13, 2020
                Same here...I have ordered magazine from the same website. It has been one month since payment and still they have not sent any magazines or associated gifts with it.
                I ordered Hello magazine subscription for one year on 22 March 2012 (Order no.[protected]. Already 3-1/2 months have passed and they have received the payment through American Express but there is no sign of magazine. I have sent 3 reminders through their website but no response. I called there customer support number[protected] there is no warm body to answer the phone. Has the company gone out of business? Does any body know. Does any body has their email address or some other phone number? If so, would like to get it. Otherwise I have to go to the consumer court. Thanks.
                the same has happened here too.. its a fake company looks like. they emailed me after i subcribed to their mag that it be issued within 4-5 weeks. but it has been 7 weeks now but i have not received their magazine as yet. the number given on their site is useless too. nobody answers it ever.

so BEWARE people donot fall prey to this INDIA MAG site as you will be fooled like many other.
                I had ordered Femina magainze on 3rd March 2012. offer was 1 year subscription for Rs. 1120 and there will be gift hamper from Fashion & You worth Rs. 1800.

It is more than 6 months, I am still waiting for my gift hamper from Fashion & You worth Rs. 1800 despite several follow ups on email and also through phone.

I use to follow with Pradnya and now when I called 022-[protected], I was told Pradnya has left the job.

Very bad service. Magazine subscription also started 2 months after I paid money online through credit card and sometimes we get Womens Era, sometimes Femina magazine. Very poor service. There is no mention of address of indiamags on their website.

Please let me know what action I can take to ensure proper delivery of my magazine and also my gift hamper which is pending for more than 6 months.
                in my case it has been like more than three months now n didn't receive a single copy from my one year subscription of a+d magazine. this company is fraud. i have gone through other consumer websites as well n alot of people are having the same problem. NON DELIVERY . After reading all those mails n forums i've lost all my hopes on refunds or even receiving even a single copy of the magazine. INDIAMAGS SUCKS!!

We have received the 1st copy of BBC , Reader Digest and Entrepreneur magazine.

We have still not received the 1st copy Voice and Data and Dare magazine. Now this is more than 80 days and not sure why we have not received the same. Details of order enclosed below

Please look into it and revert asap

Ashutosh

Details enclosed

Order No: Payment...

Respected sir,

i booked two magzine 1 year subsciption on Dec 5 & 6th 2011,
                  order no is

1. #[protected]placed on December 5, 2011)
                  2. #[protected]placed on December 6, 2011)

I already paid 1year payment in net banking mode method RS. 240& Rs.192...............

why They r not delivering on date,
                  therwise why they r not responding my mail????

For more detail Ref attached file...........

GIREESHA PS
                  91-[protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

Indiamags — non delivery of product

i had ordered a diary from indiamags via amulyam 2 weeks before and also paid an amount of Rs.350 only THE PRICE OF THE DIARY VIA INTERNET BANKING BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY DIARY TILL DATE...PLEASE DO HELP ME IN THIS REGARDS....
                  WITH REGARDS
                  SUBHANKAR NATH
                  PH:[protected]

Sir

This is with deep regret that I am reporting this to you.

Despite my repeated complaints, I am yet to receive many of my subscribed magazines.

The below books still remain unsent.

Mrig Gathaein (555) Hindi [protected] 1

Gaj Gathaein (554) Hindi [protected] 1

My order no. is[protected] dated 29th July 2011 in the name of ashish srivastava of total value Rs 3,456.

Free gifts as below are still not received:

Gift for India Today
                    FREE Adidas Bag

Gift for Femina
                    Holly Designer Nanda Cluch worth Rs.1295/- Free

Further, at one time they gave me the DTDC Courier AWb no. on DTDC tracking system for getting status of my subscription in post but on tracking it was found that aforesaid consignment was Ambala bound whereas I reside in Ghaziabad!

It is very clear that the staff at indiamags.com do not take any carein attending to complains. Their attitude is entirely lackadaisical and irresponsible.

Ashish
                    It has been over 3 months and neither have I recd the magazine nor the Privilege card with deal worth Rs.50, 000/- FREE with my Good Food Magazine 3 Years Subscription

Can you please check and revert

Indiamags.com is the worst service and they dont even revert.

Ashish

Indiamags.com — Non delivery of ordered product

I would like to highlight the issue i am facing with Indiamags.com. I subscribed 3 magazines with Indiamags on 3 Aug 2010 with Order No #[protected].
                      As Indiamags.com claim, the subscription of magazines starts within 6-7 week. Apart of 1 magazine, i am still waiting for the subscription to be started for other 2 Magazines. I sent 3-4 mails to the support email ([protected]@indiamags.com) provided by this site but no reply received from...

I had placed an order on July 20, 2010 for three magazines. It is September 3rd and I have still not received a single copy of any of the magazines.
                      Do not subscribe to magazines from this website moreover these guys did not provide any customer care number where we can reach them for any questions and in the "Contact Us" section wherein you are supposed to address your concern does not work at all.
                      I have been trying to submit a request through the "Contact Us" page from a month and it does not work for me even once!!!! and every time it would throw the message "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later"

Beware: These guys take the payment and never deliver any magazines on time.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I AM ALSO IN THE SAME BOAT.
                      I PAID ON 11/01/2012, AND TADAY IS 15/03/2O12, & NOT A SINGLE COPY OF THE MAGAZINE(INSIDE & OUTSIDE) IS DELIVERED TO ME.
                      THEY DONT BOTHER TO CLARIFY ALSO.and THERE IS NO CONTACT TEL NO TO SPEAK TO THEM.
                      I PAID RS 695/- FOR BUSINESS TODAY MAGAZINE BY THIS WEBSITE AND I ALSO SEND THEM MAIL TWO TIME BUT I DID NOT GET ANY SINGLE RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE, SO MY DEAR FRIENDS PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY ORDER BY THIS WEBSITE . THEY ARE CHEATING WITH US .