India Post Customer Care

Uttarakhand
Dehradun – 248001
Tel: +91 135 265 8396
Fax: +91 135 265 0065

West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012
Tel: +91 33 2212 0070
Fax: +91 33 2212 0811

View More Information...

Load

India Post related photos (1826)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Post Complaints & Reviews

Prianca Sengupta
I, PRIYANKA SENGUPTA OF A-133 METROPOLITAN, KOLKATA-105 ([protected]) BOOKED A SPEED POST ON 18TH JUNE 2015 WHICH CONTAINS A DRAFT & APPLICATION THAT MUST REACH JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY BEFORE 22ND OF JUNE. IN CASE OF FAILURE, MY CANDIDATURE FOR THEIR UNIVERSITY WILL BE CANCELLED. MY LETTER IS STILL LYING AT NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT! INSPITE O[censored]SING SPEED POST IF IT DOES NOT REACH, MY MSC. PLANS WILL BE HAMPERED TO A GREAT EXTENT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER SO THAT IT REACHES BY 22ND JUNE 2015.

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF A SPEED POST EW757134349IN
They delivered on 22nd exactly at 5pm. My article was accepted by JNU & I was alotted a seat. thanx for response India Post. Also they snd me a written confirmation by post which was very thoughtful of them & such responses are rarely witnessed so feeling happy!

[Jun 20, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

India Post — Parcel not received after one and half month and track status not updated in last 20 days

Fast wrk
    Its already one and half month but not received and called Air AMBALA RMS AND THEY ARE SAYING WE DONT HAVE ANY UPDATE BUT...
    Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

dolkumar
    I, Dilip Kumar Singh, 14 Ishaq Layout, Puttenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru had sent a Parcel containing Nine numbers Golf Balls and a Wrist Band, to Brig. P.K.Hoogan (Retd), House No.2513/A, Sector 47-C, Chandigarh, 160047 vide INDIA POST Parcel No.A CKO16334854IN Dtd 12/06/2015. The parcel was packed by the Yelahanka Post Office Lady Staff in front of me on 12/6/2015 and Iwas satisfied and payment of Rs.95/- also made for the packaging. I have been today 17/6/2015 by Brig. P.K.Hoogan that, the parcel was received by himself and it was quite packed from outside by the postal auyhority and does not look any tampared. If it was looks like tampared, Brig. Hoogan would not have accepted. But it is very astonishing that the packet containing Wrist Band which was inside the parcel was tampared and torn off and the Wrist Band was missing. In my point of view that this is an inside job of Post Office Staff, because no outsider can open the INDIA POST Parcel which was packed by the postal staff. Therefore Sir a discreet enquiry may be made and intimate me in the above address also recover the missing Item. My Mobile No.[protected]

[Jun 17, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

siddarth sahu
      I have booked my parcel through speed post on 06/06/2015 from GPO Delhi Post Office Pin- 110006 to Atarra Pin- 210201.I have got Booking ID ED[protected]IN.This article is still not delivered.When I tracked the cinsignment its showing that the article is returned and bag receuved at NSH Delhi on 13/06/2015 and from that day no further detail of this article showing. I have also made a complain to Indiapost with complain ID [protected] on 14/06/2015 but no response till today. Please give the further information to me and deliver my Article.My contact no.is [protected] and mail I'd is sidhant.sid.[protected]@gmail.com

Gunjan.hyd
        Dear Team Greetings of the day !!! I have sent one document registry to my sister village on 01/06/15 the address was Mr. Arun Kumar Srivastava, Pandey Tola, Shanti Nagar, Near Himalaya Cinema Hall, Narkatiyaganj West Champaran, Bihar pin - 845455. The details of Registry : RL HYDERABAD GPO S RNO 59285577IN Counter No.:19, OP-Code:MO To:Arun Kumar Srivastava Narkatiaganj S., Pin:8454455 from : Abhishek Srivastava, HYD1 Wt:35grams, Amt:27.00, 01/06/2015, 16:33 These are the details of my registry, still my sister is waiting for the documents, the documents are very very important for me to submit the government office. please let me know the reality. Abhishek Srivastava [protected]

[Jun 15, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shamb48
          Sir I booked my registry letter on 04/06/2015 at peenya small industry pin no-560058 My registry post no is RK[protected]IN Receiver Address :- Shri Gopal Lal Das, Village + Post-Jaideo Patty, Via-Kurson Nadiyami, Dist Darbhanga, State-Bihar, pin-847405 Mobile [protected] already 10days past but it is not deliver at the same address as per complain it is showing its bag to Barauni RMS on 05/06/15 but still not received by Darbhanga HO I complain also but no body taking any responsible. Pls help us to make Delivery it as soon as possible. Thanking you Regards Shambhu Kumar Bangalore Mobile [protected]

[Jun 13, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by shamb48 Jun 18, 2015
          After complain within two days we got the delivery thanks to this website and indian post
          After Complain within two days we got our Registry Post thanks to this website and Indian Post Office

philipjoseph3000
            Hello sir I have also lost my Rs 1000/- a watch booked via paytm.Today when I received the I also found some papers instead of my watch..Indian POST OFFICE PALAM TMOofficers is clearly behind this .. I have a valid proof to show this.. I booked the two items same date and one was stuck at PALAM TMO without any change..for many days and today I received some papers instead of my watch. Address -PUTHENPURACKAL HOUSE, OLD THIRUMALA WARD, MULLACKAL, ALAPPUZHA The two order numbers are EQ[protected]IN and EQ[protected]IN.. both were booked at the same date. 08/06/2015..The order EQ[protected]IN received earlier. on 10/08/2015. but the order EQ[protected]IN received today only with some papers only.. U can clearly find that PALAM TMO officers are behind this ... THIS IDIOTIC OFFICERS ARE STEALING CUSTOMERS GOODS, THEY ARE IDIOTIC ROBBERS, , U CAN CLEARLY FIND THIS FROM THIS IMAGE.. please solve my problem as immediately as possible.. con no.[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-09 03:54:53
            Complaint was successfully resolved as paytm has fully refunded my money and has started a detailed inquiry about this.Thank you consumercomplaints.in for this

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Kishan15
              Hi, Speed Post no EN[protected]IN was sent from Hyderabad (AP) in Dec, 2014 to my address at Udhampur (J&K) Pin number: 182101. This post has still not been received by me and the online speed post tracker is showing "No Information Available". Can someone guide me through the process by which I can get my documents in the post.

Indian Post — I lost my Ipad worrth of 20,000rs

Suresh Jinjirala
                I had sent a parcel from main post office of karimnagr, telangana, pin 505001 on 27/05/2015. which contain a APPLE I PAD"...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Samadder
                We are sending some court papers from the sub-divissional court of Barakpore, kolkata, west bengal to Netaji para, uttar shantinagar, Dabgrame 2, Thana - Bhakti Nagar, at Siliguri to Mr. Debasish Roy( the address, adapted from his Adhar Card), But one of his relative is a workker of that post office, is never letting it to deliver. It has shown Address not traced, thrice.

[Jun 11, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

ankit6511
                  This mail is regarding a complaint against an IndiaPost Employee named Meenam (As told by her). Please don't ignore this and read it. I am also going to write many letters to different government bodies regarding the same. Just 2 days ago on 4th June, 2015, I went to IndiaPost Office in Model Town Arya Nagar, Ghaziabad to send some of my envelopes by Speed Post. This employee named Meenam first asked me to go another IndiaPost center as she was just relaxing and I disturbed her. Then on forcing, she said to deposit advance money and take slips by tomorrow. I even agreed on it. Next day, I reached and she didn't done my Speed Posts. On seeing me she returned almost all my envelopes and said printer is heated up and said Go to other Speed Post center. Next day again I reached her to do speed posts but now she refused to do it very confidently. I asked her to write her problem on paper, but she refused. I asked her name she told me Meenam and refused to tell her surname. I returned home. I am an IT engineer and atleast I know that printer was not heated up and does not gets heat up in printing 3-4 slips. There are many friends of mine in Ghaziabad who I know say this lady is arrogant. Because of her type of people, whole department is bad in sight of citizens. Please ask Meenam what happened and try to resticate her or give her another job as she is not doing it correctly. I am also attaching a video that I recorded. If you need whole conversation please ask me so. Meenam returns many innocent and not so educated people very easily. Hope to get reply from you soon. Please do reply. Thanks and Regards Ankit Goyal Email : ankit6511[at]yahoo[dot]com

Complaint regarding India Post Employee
                  Complaint regarding India Post Employee

[Jun 09, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by ankit6511 Jun 08, 2015

I asked her name she told me Meenam and refused to tell her surname.

I returned home.

Meenam returns many innocent and not so educated people very easily.

Hope to get reply from you soon.

Please do reply.

Thanks and Regards
                  Ankit Goyal

India Post — Delay in receipt of item from bangalore sub foreign post office

get2sumit
                    Hi, I have ordered an item from e Bay which was shipped on 28 April 2015 from China with ems no EA[protected]CN. It is lying...
                    Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

India Post — delivery pending

Tariq91
                    My parcel received by Guwahati NSH on 3rd june but stil it not yet dispatch to me...consignment no. EQ[protected]IN the estimate...
                    Complaint category Computers & Accessories

surajbhatt
                    Hi sir / madam, My Voter card was despatched on 23rd of May 2015 and consignment number of artical is ED[protected]IN . I went and asked Uttam Nagar post office( Delhi) they said ask the post man. He said we were not received anything such a type of artical, if you want search go and get consignment number. I gave that also then he said Your register post I gave to some other person . So go and get from that person he said with rude. really I dont know how can i search that person. How come that post man( Ashok) refuse to hand over the voter card to me when it was with him only. I asked this question to postman he is saying "usually this will happen dont make a big issue . So Please take necessary action on that post man and send my Voter card again. Suraj Bhatt C-51, Sanjay Enclave Uttam Nagar Delhi-110059 [protected]

on Delivery of voter card by Uttam Nagar post office (Delhi) which was dispatched on 23rd May 2015

dipender kumar sharma
                      Dear sir/madam, The tracking number is EW[protected]IN. While dispatching from Belurmath the parcel contained a sandisk pendrive 8gb colour red and black. The parcel was delivered to Deoghar on 1/6/2015 but the item was not inside the parcel. I request you to look into the matter and provide me a genuine solution. Cont No. [protected], [protected] Regards, Santosh Kumar sharma

parcel delivered but item went missing from it

[Jun 02, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ankush10
                        I sent a parcel to US, A, Florida through India Registered Post and an incorrect PIN code was entered on the parcel. Now that parcel is stuck in USPS, Florida and when the recepient tried to contact them, they informed her that it should be dealt by India Post since they sent it. Now when I talk to them, they don't know anything how to correct it and do not respond. Can you please help me on how to get it fixed ? The tracking id of the post is : RD[protected]IN The correct PIN Code on the parcel should be :[protected] Thank you Ankush

[Jun 01, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sunil kumar ashu 52
                          Dear sir/ madam mai sunil kumar muradnagar mai rahta hu jiska pin no - 201206 hai. sir humate yaha post time par nahi milti h .postman kisi ko bhi de deta h ya kisi ke b ghar daal kar chala jata h .jiska naam ravati shran h or agar post office mai jate h to batmazi se baat karta h .merapain card jo speed post jiska number [EA[protected]IN] hai jo 25 may ko post jo gai thi muje abi tak nahi mili h . sir / plz halp me and all people

[May 30, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Pinkukachari
                            I have a buy REDMI 2 Mobile of Amazon.In Order Number #[protected] not recived till now, India Post TRACKING number : AW[protected]IN I will check India Post Official site Tracking but now Paused Same location 24/05/2015 02:23:20 NSH GUWAHATI ...Please help me... today date is 27.05.2015 .

Item Paused Same Location for India Post

[May 27, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

India Post — Duplicate 10th marks memo

premallesh
                              Respected sir/Mam, This is V. Durga malleswara rao. s/o v, koteswara rao. sir i lost my 10th marks memo so i applied...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

abdullashaikhp
                              Dear, sir/madam my name is Abdulla.I am send indian post service tracking number EN[protected]IN. But this item is not delivered.This item starting from buchireddypalem[protected] to NSH GURGAON[protected] stopped.please go to my item is goes to tauru S.O amazon service centre.my cell no:[protected] email:[protected]@gmail.com Thanking you sir

EN526053622IN

[May 25, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware