India Post

Uttarakhand
Dehradun – 248001
Tel: +91 135 265 8396
Fax: +91 135 265 0065

West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012
Tel: +91 33 2212 0070
Fax: +91 33 2212 0811

View More Information...

Load

India Post related photos (1913)

India Post Complaints & Reviews

jatin95jain
I am a hostel student and my mom keep's sending me parcels containing food items, this time my parcel was opened certain food articles are missing, one box was smashed open and emtied and it was re-taped to look like original, but the colour of the tapes are different.

[Apr 13, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My parcel was delivered today on 16 Feb 2018 and it contained documents, when I received the same, there was one document missing.

lobana0829
    Dear sir, I had sent an important document by Registered post from chandigarh to USA on 17-3-15, my registered post no is RP[protected]IN to. Mr. SUNNY LOBANA 707 WEST. RIDGE AVENUE SHARPSVILLE PA ZIP CODE:- 16150 USA CONTACT NO- [protected] But so far the letter has not reached the above Address. No verbal enquiry by post office. I hope you will kindly look after the matter and see if it can be traced out as the mail contained an important original document. Please help me. Thanking You. Mrs Sunaina Bains #3400/1 sector- 40/D chandigarh pin code- 160036 mob no. [protected]

[Apr 10, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

classic7664
      Hello Sir, We have send a sample parcel to USA from Rajkot & Consignment Number is RG[protected]IN on 30.03.2015. Since there had been no update of status of any kind even after 3 Days, we logged a complain for the same to Your website & complain number is [protected] Even Today, the tracking our of our consignment is not updated, we have no idea whatsoever as of where about Of our consignment shipped through speed post not there has been any status of our complain on your website. In this time of high tech if Speed Post is providing such services as attached files, it makes it difficult to rethink Of repeat sending of our cargo / courier overseas.

[Apr 09, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DR thakur
        HIGH RESPECTED SIR-TWO REG LETTER FORWARDED BY PMO OFFICE UNDER SECRETARY TO ASSISTANT DIRECTOR SB-1 RAMALINGHIA DAK BHAWAN SANSAD MARG 110 001 TO REDRESSAL 500, 000GBP IMMEDIATELY TWO AND HAF MONTH GONE SB-1 NOT ANY REPLY SO FAR. A DEMAND DRAFT NO[protected] CONTAING REGISTRED ARTICLE DEMAND DRAFT NOT REACH MY HOME ADDRESS.PRESIDENT OF INDIA ALSO FORWARDED. TO SECRETARY INDIA POSTS BUT SECRETARY NOT DIRECT REPLY ME. WHOLE POSTAL DEPARTMENT BLACK MY WHITE PAPER OF 500, 000GBP. ENGLAND COUNTY COURT HIS MAGESTY POSSESSION SECTION EXT 7045 ENFORCEMENT TAKEN MY RECLAIMATION 500, 000GBP. A 03678451 CONTAING DEMAND DRAFT ARTICLE SEND CLARE STRATFORD CASHIER OF ALLIANCE LEICESTER BANK SEND MORE THAN TWO YEARS AGO BUT SUPERINTENDET POSTS SAMASTIPUR IT TRACELESS

[Apr 07, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nk.pawar
          I have a RD Account no 154834 at A.I.E. R.C. Puram Post Office in Medak District of Telangana, and i am depositing an monthly EMI of Rs 5000/- since last 4 years. I have current balance of Rs 2, 40, 000 in this account. I shifted from RC Puram to Bangalore now and hence i submitted my RD Passbook to Belandoor Post Office in Bangalore on 4tn November 2014 and obtained the acknowledgement. Since then i am visiting Belandur Post Office every week, but the post master says that my account is not yet transfered. I called AIERC Puram Post office who confirmed that they despatched my book to Sangareddy Post Office for transfered to Belandoor. I enquired at Sangareddy Post Office number of times over phone, and every time they advised to call latter but nobdy given the status of RD Acount Transfer. I am not sure what to do now, to get my money back. Requested all to advise me if possible Naukhelal Pawar [protected]

[Apr 04, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sushil Biswal
            Dear Sir/Ma'am, My name is Sushil Kumar Biswal, Address:- K-II-141, Street no. 4 Sangam Vihar new Delhi-110080, last one month I am struggling for my LIC cheque amount-20000/- as per the speed post no.ED[protected]IN, it was showing that the packet has been delivered in my home address. But still I am not getting the same. When i asked the post man he said i don't know where is your packet, he is very irresponsible in his work and very rude when i asked for my packet . i am sharing with you my speed post delivery snap shot with this complaint letter. Please find the attachment. Sir its is my humble request to you please take a strict action against the postman of my area and help me to get the Packet at earliest... Details are given below. {Post office Sangam Vihar Pin code:- 110080} Post man Name and contact no. 1. Dharmender- +91 [protected] 2. Rahul:- +91 [protected] Your response will highly appriciated.. With Regards, Sushil Kumar Biswal Contact no- [protected], [protected], Address:- K-II-141, Street no-4, sangam vihar new delhi-110080 near om medicos and opp. mother dairy

Non delivery of my LIC cheque.

Saurav Brahma
              Dear Sir, My Tracking Code is EW[protected]IN. Have sent this speed post From Sech Bhavan Saltlake on 28th Of March. Am unable to track the details. Could you please look into it a tell me weather my consignment has reached the destination.

Consignment Not Traceable

Common Indian
                I was able to see the tracking status of EC[protected]US, but now it is not available. We were supposed to receive the courier on 18th March 2015, but it appears India Post has lost it and now status is also not available. Should i consider this lost or stolen?

[Apr 03, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Don't worry it seems they have some server issue's
                What about delivering the package to the customer. It was reached Gurgaon on March 18 and still not delivered.
                Visiting PO was worthless, they lost it, stole it or sold it.

sankaramahan
                  i sent one important letter through speed post on 25/03/2015 from TAMBARAM HPO, CHENNAI to KUMBAKONAM and the same has not yet been delivered even on 2/4/15. item no is ET[protected]IN. Track shows that the item still lies in EGMORE TMO. COMPLAINT booked on 29/03/2015. complaint no is [protected]. Inspite of repeated phonic requests, the status of the item is not known. It has caused mental agony since the idea of sending through speed post is very much defeated postal authorities are requested to see that the item is atleast traced and delivered.

[Apr 02, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kaushal almora
                    This article no AD[protected]PM was booked to me on 26.3.15 frm Kadugodi Extention SO but no update from 29.03.15 neither it has been delivered to me.the last update is on 29th march from Palam TMO says that bag despatched to new delhi RS tmo ..article did not reached Almora uptill 02.04.15. please take it as urgent because i need this article urgently thanks kaushal kishor saxena milan chawk lala bazar almora distt almora pin 263601 mob [protected] land line [protected] email. [protected]@hotmail.com

India Post — Loss Of Parcel

Vineetajewels Dhirendra Singh
                      I Booked Speed Post Parcel For USA on 9th Feb 2015 at ghaziabad (U.P.)Sahibabad Post office vide Speed Post Booking Ref #...

vicmer
                      Dear sir/madam, I had worst experience in marathahalli branch, b'lore on 30th march 2015 I submitted the form but as of now A/C is not opened I checked with the branch they said server is down from 30th march till now if I could not deposite the amount today I will loose this year benefits & not only myne more than 50 people faced the problem.please resolve the this issue as soon as possible and help me to get the this year benefits. Thanks & Regards, Victor [protected]

[Mar 31, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jitm
                        I have booked Speed Post Parcel on 20th March 2015 at Jamnagar (Gujarat) Head Post Office vide Speed Post Booking Ref # EG[protected]IN. The same is reached to the destination post office on 22nd March 2015 as per Tracking Data. The same is not delivered to the Addresee till date. I have lodged online complaint for the same on 25th March 2015 at Post website vide complaint No. [protected]. It is remained unanswered till date.As per last status at Post website is "22/03/2015 20:41:17 NSH GURGAON Bag Opened" You are requested to expedite early delivery of my parcel/Resolve complaint

[Mar 30, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Indian Post has no curtsy to acknowledge the complaint. There has been no response from their side since lodge of online complaint. Their way of working is lethargic and attitude is we are above all and the consumer are their mercy. May be top brass would be good and mean business but all the lower and middle hierarchy has this type of attitude.

Goffar Ali Sarkar
                          I have posted a letter on 25th March, 2015 at 19:47 by speed post from Kolkata GPO. The Item was bagged and Bag Despatched to NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT on the same date at 20:03:39. The bag was received at NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT on 25/03/2015 at 22:08:22. But It isnot despatched from there. I track my speed post and saw this. I send this to the bellow address To The Chairman, Department of Electronics and Communicatio Engineering Alighar Muslim University Alighar-202002 My Booking ID is: EW[protected]IN The last date to reach the letter is[protected]. I send this letter to apply for M Tech. Sir Please do something. My contact Details: Email :goffar.[protected]@gmail.com Ph No: [protected]

MY PERCEL IS AT NSH KOLKATA AIRPORT FROM 25-03-2015

[Mar 28, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mahe464037
                            I M MAHENDRA KUMAR SONI . MY COMPLAINT IS REGARDING PASSPORT. MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN DSPATCHED ON[protected] THROUGH SPEED POST WHEN I CHECKED THE STATUS IT ONLYSHOW THE DATE[protected]. THERE IS FURTHER NO PROCESS AFTER THIS AND I HAVE YET RECECIVE MY PASSPORT. I AM FROM REWA (MP). PASSPORT IS STUCKED ON ICH SATNA .PLZ HELP. TRACKING NO.- PP[protected]IN MY MOBILE NO.- [protected]

passport not receiving

I am facing the same problem. My passport was dispatched from Bhopal passport office on 29/06/15 and has been stuck in ICH Satna since 02/07/15. Please let me know if you got your passport and what did you do for it.

shyama1088
                              A parcel was sent from mumbai to kurali distt mohali on 04-03-15 . Parcel no is CM[protected]IN but till now it has not been received. When tracking it on official site of india post its showing that it has been delievered at jungpura delhi. How could it be delievevered at jungpura? I have also complaint about it one week ago so please solve this matter asap.

[Mar 27, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahadev sn
                                We have 05 rd/sb account in VV Nagar, Belgaum. I have given application to transfer these accounts to post office khanapur on 05 Mar 2015. Post office Khanapur forwarded to VV Nagar, Belgaum. On 27 Mar 2015 when I visited the post office khanapur they told me that the pass book are returned without remarks. On 05 Mar 15 the dealing clerk told me this is not their work to send and do the correspondence. This is work of VV Nagar, Belgaum. However when I requested whoever it the duty of your work. initially irricked by my word latter he accepted it. After 22 days I received my rd\sb passbooks without any remarks by post office khanapur/vvnagar, belgaum. Why this happens in post office.

Indian Postal Service — not delivery of parcel

Ghanshyam K Gupta
                                  Sir... I purchase bedsheets from Naaptol but item was not upto standard then we send same item through parcel vide CT[protected]IN...

AmitKhatana
                                  Hi, Respectfully, I am asking question to consumer complaints because my password dispatch in my address in 21-Nov-2014. But till date not receive me. I complain in http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ site but not me correct report regarding my post.my complain no is [protected].so give me stagnation now what i do. Regards, Amit Kumar Email: [protected]@gmail.com Ph.-[protected]

miss my passport by indian post

zagian
                                    This is to state that.your reg.post office agent Damodar R kulkarni Reg. no. 5211/95 is the most ridiculous, deceiving character, misbehaving, not professional, cheated me by giving wrong info regarding the Fixed deposits & not providing service in time.He withdrawing our MIS money in time and giving me after 2 months after rotating that money for interest from other personals.Almost he has cheated all in this area.Request to cancel his registration & give chance to some qualified personals waiting in Q

[Mar 26, 2015] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.