India Post — I 'm complain about my parcel which was retained by custom office kolkata due to unspecified reason

Aizawl, Mizoram, India
 Nunoi on Dec 5, 2018
My order the ordinary beauty care consists of 7 items from beautu bay amounting to rs.4315 was despatched and abroad on 5.11.2018 from rotterdam international mail unit. The item was received by delhi ems speed post centred on 09.11.208 and transferred the items to a kolkata foreign ems on the same day. The item was recorded by kolkata foreign ems on 12.11.2018 and it was later retined due to unspecified reason. When i tracked my order it seems that my order was still retained due to unspecified reason from 15.11.2018 till today in kolkata.

Please help me, when could i received my order and how it can be sent to the destination place. Its had been one month from the day i purchased this item.

I enclosed picture of tracking date, time and place and also voucher of my purchase list.

I would be very grateful if you would help me to my problem.

[Dec 05, 2018] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nunoi, Dec 13, 2018
My order ni.is EA[protected]NL

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    India Post - I 'm complain about my parcel which was retained by custom office kolkata due to unspecified reason