India Post — my parcel has not reached the recipient,what should I do?

My parcel has not reached all to the recipient, what should i do?
I parcel on 14, 02, 2018 from chakala midc post office, pin;400093, to mawkyrwat s. O, pin:793114. Totally my parcel wt:13400grams but the recipient he did'nt recieved it all, half of my parcel he did'nt recieve and before i parcel i already pack it nicely so how can i lost it from my box, i request you please check it nicely.

[Mar 05, 2018] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

RR[protected]IN not received my adress =V/P Satyaya NACHNA JAISALMER pin Coad =345028 डाक धमाना सांचौर मे डिलीवरी हो गई ऐसा आँन लाइन बता रहे हैं।मे री डाक वहाँ डिलीवरी कैसे हो गई| 27/12/217 को डिलीवरी बता रहे हो गई।मेरी MAPS-P की मार्कसीट मुझे नहीं मिली ।जल्दी मार्कसीट डिलीवर करवाने की कृपा करावे
I despetch(Speed post) a percel(cloth with white cover) on 15.02.2018 from Tamulpur S.O to Gurgaon, Haryana. but it is not deliver still now.The consignment no is ES[protected]IN.
I send a parcel consignment no CE[protected]IN on 17/02 /2018 but my parcel not delivered till the date parcel dispatch to PH shimla 22/02/2018 by PHMandi after that no update in trace consignment please do something my parcel delivered in 3 days but this parcel over 10 days and consignment is no trace delivered adds is v p o jhagtan 171216

India Post Phone