[Resolved] India Post — not getting otp for post office job

SUNDARPURA, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 28bhav on Aug 11, 2019
Hi i'm bhavin patel please solve my problem i couldn't receive otp while gds registration, if its resolved then it will be really helpful for me to get a job. I am from gujrat and i already paid 100rs as a fees but i am not getting otp to apply for application. My registration number is cr64c64f17747e. I tried too many times but everytime it's worthless because due to lack of otp i am not able to apply.

not getting otp for post office job
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 11, 2019
After one hour of complain I started getting otp.

[Aug 11, 2019] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir I was do speed post on date 7/8/2019 from Pune post office to at post Biloni taluka Vaijapur District Aurangabad pin 431116 consignment no.CN[protected]IN but they not dilivierd in four days also thy not show tracking details please resolve my problems thanks in image speed post riciept give please see that

Every time Mrs manju used abused words and tell me and don't give me correct information about my pension.when I am go for take my pension she told me that " mera maan krega tab dungi pension jo krna h kar le m kisi se nhi darti, phle b sikayat ki thi kya bigadwa liya" she insult me every time.kindly do the needful. and help me.
[email protected]'s reply, Aug 6, 2019
My package is stuck with you which is going china. Package tracking number is PR[protected]YP. Please forward this package ahead as soon as posible.

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001