[Resolved] India Post — parcel not delivered yet

dip121 on Feb 19, 2018
Dear sir
I am writing this mail due to the parcel which contains my corrective pan card those i have applied on 11 jan 2018 and same has been dispatched on 8 feb 2018 from income tax department mumbai and the status those i have already checked on your website as well as pan card too and they shown that they deliver such parcel as expected by 18 feb 2018 but till now no one called me regarding the same and didn't get any confirmation on same mail i'd and mobile no but the concern is that the postman of our local area demanding a 100, 200 at the time of delivery of parcel and this happen twice because i heard about from somewhere. Please do the needful for me and find below useful details of my account because it's a urgency to receive this as immediate.
Name - dipesh jaiswal
Tracking no. - ea[protected]in
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2018
Yes finally my parcel has been deliver at my same address but after very long time but please take some action against government employees.

[Feb 19, 2018] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tanvi Tanvi Tanwar's response, Feb 10, 2018
please tak a strict action towqrds the workers of post office they dont have a sense of talkon and never cooperate with customers
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I'm in vry much anger with the behaviour of workers especially on the couner of MPCM COUNTER SHE IS NOT HAVING A SENSE OF TALKING i requested you to take a strict action on them otherwise i'll go on head office ..
dip121's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 24, 2018
Yes definately they don't do anything we have to go at head branch in Delhi I think it is...
My item received on 06/02/2018 at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO after that no updates have been made. Its more than 6 days now. I tried calling the customer care number, But as usual no response.
My passport ha sben dispatched on 10th feb, but till now i didn't received my passport.

Passport no:R9483026
Tracking no:PP[protected]IN

IN TRACKING details it showing that the item missent.
Dear sir EW[protected]IN dont recieved plz check it most urgent

07/02/2018 16:30:00 PATIALA H.O Item delivered [To: .. ]
07/02/2018 07:37:20 PATIALA H.O Item Received
07/02/2018 07:37:18 PATIALA H.O Bag Opened
07/02/2018 06:24:36 PATIALA H.O Bag Received

plese sir fast forwed me urgenty
My speed Post tracking number is PP[protected]IN which shows in the tracking status as missent and has been sent back to NSH Mumbai .I need it as soon as possible to get visa .my mobile number should be there on the cover however no one contacted me or attempted delivery .

Aran Roman Dcunha .
Mary Villa, sagarshet road, Tivliwadi, behind Bharat petrol pump, post papdy 401207

Aran Roman Dcunha .
So many complaints are pending in a queue but no resolution has been taken regarding the same queries even these are very poor in service as well worst too and they don't know how to behave with the customers however I am planning for applying passport and driving license in future but now I can't. Please take strict action against these related to complaint of postal govt. Courier service.
Dipesh jaiswal