[Resolved]  India Post — Postal Pin code updated wrongly

My registered letter is yet to be delivered whereas the mail was dispatched via India Post Registered Service from Chennai on 08/01/2021. Because of my residential address pin code (202002), the update is wrong. The correct pin code is 602002. This has been 40 days since now the tracker is also not updated. Tracking Number: RT[protected]IN I have raised a complaint through India Post's portal but that too remained unattended (Complaint ID: [protected] The registered Post has much importance inside the parcel Original certificates to me but I am surprised to see the activities of a Government Concern.
I beg your help to get my registered letter delivered to my destination.

My Residential address
Karthick C
No: 02, Sathyamoorthy St.
Kumaranagar- Vengathur Village
Manavalanagar Post
Tiruvallur Dist, Pin - 602002
Karthick C
- [protected] -
Feb 22, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam, My registered letter is yet to be delivered whereas the mail was dispatched via India Post Registered Service from Chennai on 08/01/2021. Because of my residential address pin code (202002), the update is wrong. The correct pin code is 602002. This has been 40 days since now the tracker is also not updated. Tracking Number: RT311496875IN I have raised a complaint through India Post's portal but that too remained unattended (Complaint ID: 2000737794 The registered Post has much importance inside the parcel Original certificates to me but I am surprised to see the activities of a Government Concern. I am a transparent taxpayer and responsible citizen too. I feel very bad and this raises my grievance because this stands faulty whenever Government concerns come into account. I wish I could not have taken a risk and sent my documents through a private courier. But Alas! It is my mistake to choose India Post. Such Irresponsible people are there. I beg your help to get my registered letter delivered to my destination.
Feb 18, 2021

India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

India Post