India Rehab Centre — india rehab centre - emotional extortion

I am getting continuous calls from india rehab centre despite the fact that i have already told whatever i would want to do i will do it online. The way the representative speaks is very unprofessional. It seems more like and emotional extortion call rather than a need for help or charity call. I have helped different organisation in past and would help as per my convenience but continuous calling me will not help.

The number from which i have received call is [protected] and the person on phone was someone named arman from india rehab centre.

Further, a lot of these calls are unsolicited and it is difficult to ascertain whether they are authetnic or not.
Sep 18, 2018

India Rehab Centre customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have got call couple of time, when I started asking for more details, they disconnected the call. Don't fall for it, these guys are dangerous. They immediately want you to pay, they know that if we google, no one going to pay.

India Rehab Centre