Indiabulls — about loan issue

Sanket Gulgi on Jan 13, 2019
    i have applied for loan on dec.24 and on dec.27 one of your agent mouseen from kalaburagi came to our flat and collected our documents like aadhar card, pan card, bank statement and check. And he told us that within 2 days our account will be credited but still the process is incomplete. I've already enquired about this to call center severe times. All of them said that my account will be credited within 48 hours but there is no information till now. Your agent mouseen is also not responding regarding this issue. I just want clarity about this issue from you.

[Jan 13, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Sanket,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019
Dear Sanket,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Comments

I've applied for a personal loan of rs. 1lakh. But, they're offering me a 10k with 6 months EMI. I dont want this loan at all. I want to cancel it but i cant. I've tried to reach via call / mail. Absolutely there is no response. This is 100% cheating. Please cancel that loan of rs. 10, 000. Otherwise, I'll raise police complaint against you.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Dear Nandhini,

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019

Dear Nandini,

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - about loan issue