[Resolved] Indiabulls — not able to login to indiabulls dhani app

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 sindhupriya123 on Oct 17, 2018
Hello team,
I am unable to login to the app please find the attached screenshot. I have updated the app, uninstalled and installed again the app but the issue is same kindly look into my issue and resolve on high priority.
I have called to customer care team to help but they have taken complaint but never revert back on the issue. As I wanted to go for the top-up option. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

not able to login to indiabulls dhani app
not able to login to indiabulls dhani app
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2018

[Oct 18, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sindhupriya123, Oct 19, 2018
How many days it will take to resolve my issue.
Dear Customer ( sindhupriya123 ),

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number so that we can address the concerns raised by you.
Updated by sindhupriya123, Oct 22, 2018
Please let me know how to share my mobile number privately..
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2018
Dear Customer (sindhupriya123),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or loan account number with us at the link given below so that we can assist you in a better way.

Link: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/sendmail/?uid=3242265
Dear Customer (sindhupriya123),

We hope your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us if further assistance is needed.

Comments

I hve logged in the app i hve updated all my details for personal loan after updating details when i confirm ok ur app stops working for other steps

Dear Sumeet,

Dear Sumit,

We hope your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us if you need further assistance.
I am facing same issue with dhani application and due to same issue my emi delayed so company sending at my home goons and recover emi. This company such worst and to all people kindly avoid to take any money from this.

Bhupesh mahajan

Dear Customer ( bmahajan ),

bmahajan's reply, Oct 28, 2018
My Contact No 9716000961 & unable to login indiabulls dhani apps already was mentioned in complaint so i don't have loan numbers.

Dear Bhupesh,

Thanks for sharing the detail with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Indiabulls's reply, Dec 12, 2018
Dear Bhupesh,

Our team tried to contact you but your number was not contactable. Furthermore, we request you to provide an alternate number along with the feasible timings, which will assist us to get the needful done.
My self Ajay R Waghole, I applied personal loan and Verified by you dated[protected] also sanctioned my Loan Rs.21, 000 /- but till date not credited my account, it's almost completely 3 days over so what happened?, Please Update me the status
Your Dhani app shows Disbursed the amount, what we do now?
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2018

Dear Ajay,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered mobile number or loan account number so that we can look into this matter at the earliest.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2018

Dear Ajay,

We haven't heard back from you. Request you to share your loan account number along with contact details so that we can assist you further.
Sir m n 20days ho chuk h abi tak mare account m passe trsfer nahi hu h hell me please sir call me back please [protected] Naib singh
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2018

Dear Naib,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details. Our team will get in touch with you soon.
I am Debabrat nayak I can't open dhani loan app error massage is required permission access but I have all permission on, please suggest me .

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2019

Dear Debabrat,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2019

Dear Debabrat,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - not able to login to indiabulls dhani app