Paisabazaar.com
Paisabazaar Marketing and Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

Paisabazaar.com Customer Care

Etechaces Marketing and Consulting Private Limited,
Plot 119, Sector 44, Gurugram -122001,
Haryana

Good

Paisabazaar.com related photos (31)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Paisabazaar.com Photos

Paisabazaar.com Complaints & Reviews

Hello paisabazaar, policy bazaar
I am getting frequent sms from paisabazar and policy bazaar daily. Daily i am getting...

I am getting annoying messages SMS amd Emails about pre approved credit card and personal loans from paisabazaar. I have never subscribed for these services. Yet I am receiving messages. I wish I wont receive any messages from them again
Apr 23, 2021

Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am getting more than 10 calls from paisa bazaar. The morning statrts with paisa Bazaar calls. I am really frustrated with this & not interested in their services. if my credit profile making me eligible for anything don't torture me, I will search it anywhere to get connected & get it approved. I want them to delete my number from there database don't want any call in future
    Apr 22, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused

This is with reference to your complaint, Request you to share your registered mobile number and email Id on [protected]@paisabazaar.com so that we can contact you and resolve your concern.

Team Paisabazaar

I do not want you to track all my back activities so please share the link to delete the account as going to credit card score and finding faq option isn't working for me as there is no option for the same.
      Apr 09, 2021

Hello paisabazaar,
        I am getting frequent phone calls and SMS from paisa bazar daily. Daily i am getting more than...
        AM getting daily atleast 5 to 10 messages from paisabazaar.
        all links will take to their website to apply for a loan...

Fully chor bazzar
        Feb 28, 2021

Team Paisabazaar

Paisa bazzar is chor bazzar
          Feb 28, 2021

Team Paisabazaar

Every day i received many sms from paisabazaar. I check the full website but not found any page where user can unsubscribe from email and sms alerts.
            Also, i need to remove my mobile number from your database as early as possible to stop receiving sms from your side.
            I am very much disappointed with you.
            For my mobile number you can contact me personally so i will provide you details.
            Feb 17, 2021

Hi Paisabazaar,

I am getting frequent SMS from Paisabazar credit sector daily. more than 10 SMS and 5 Calls...
              My self laxmi narayan panda paid an amaunt of rs 899 on 16the April 2019
              as a resolve but it is passing nine month...
              This is to inform you while checking my CIBIL report it showing outstanding of SBI card 1184. Which was pertains to AMC charges...

Dear paisabazar
              I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my paisabazar profile and account details including my pan. And please confirm the deactivation! I want the process to be completed very soon. And confirm me via my phone number. I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app! Otherwise i would have done it myself!..

Mobile num -[protected]
              Email -BABUL.[protected]@gmail.com
              Jan 03, 2021

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is with reference to your complaint.Kindly share your registered number or registered email id on [protected]@paisabazaar.com as we are unable to view your number and email address so that we can look into your concern and assist you further.

Team Paisabazaar

A executive Komal call me after 8pm and talk very badly behaviour also i said no for my query but after that they continue disturb me and use bad language.
                Dec 28, 2020

Dec 29, 2020
                Updated by Madhu Rani shivam sharma
                My register id Tushir.[protected]@gmail.com
                Dear Ma'am,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is with reference to your complaint.Kindly share your registered number or registered email id on [protected]@paisabazaar.com so that we can look into your concern and assist you further.

Dear Team,

I am getting unnecessary calls and messages multiple times (7 to 8 times) in a day, also getting some automated calls to take a subscription.

Please stop these types o[censored]nwanted calls I am getting fed up with this.

Tarun
                  I am getting unnecessary calls
                  I am getting unnecessary calls
                  Dec 28, 2020

Hello paisabazaar,
                    I am getting frequent phone calles andsms from paisabazar daily. Daily i am getting more than 20...
                    Hello paisabazaar,
                    I am getting frequent phone calles from paisabazar daily. Daily i am getting more than 3 phone...

Paisabazaar.com is calling me everyday at least 5-6 times, all irrelevant since normlly these offers gets rejected.
                    Request to stop these calls
                    Dec 16, 2020

Team Paisabazaar

On daily basis I receive lots of sms about availing personal loans and etc.

Without my consent and without...
                      I, Rakesh Kumar, have applied for a personal loan through Paisabazaar.com. The loan application with all relevant documents...