Paisabazaar.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Paisabazaar.com

Having problems with Paisabazaar.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paisabazaar.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paisabazaar.com

122001

Paisabazaar.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 8877

Paisabazaar.com reviews & complaints(267)

Continue sms coming from paisabazar on my number [protected] for loan and credit cards. I previously submitted complaints on 19 January 2023. Bt no solution
Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have bought step-up credit card from Pais bazaar on Jan 20. Am not received physical card still. I want to change my delivery address, because my workplace is different, regarding this i had contacted customer care. If i call to customer care they are not responding. They are telling it's not paisabazaar issue, i should contact to sbm bank. if i contact sbm bank they are saying that i should contact to Pisa bazaar. These poeple are scamming our money. Please do the needful.
    Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm receiving text messages continuously and uninterrupted from M/s. Paisa Bazaar, which are causing a great deal of distress each time I open a text message only to find out that it's a promotional text message to take loans and credit cards from Paisa Bazaar.

Paisa Bazaar creates accounts without permission by using our phone number and later sends undue marketing text messages

Pathetic situation is that there's no option in the Paisa Bazaar website to opt out of these disgusting texts.

I want Paisa Bazaar to be heavily penalized for sending unwarranted marketing messages without the consent and for not providing an option to unsubscribe from their irking texts

HI Team,

This email is in regards to complaint about hdfc bank home loan department whose ads you run on your website and get processing fees as benefit of the company. I have paid the processing fee since August 2022 for my home loan balance transfer from Piramal to HDFC bank. till date it has been a harsh journey for me as a customer. How do you guys permit the license for advertisement and credit checks without investigating if the bank is providing the exact or somewhat needs for the customer approaching your websites. I want a strict action to be taken as the home loan transfer has not been done yet alongside hdfc bank as well as paisa bazaar has taken enough fund funds in the name of processing fee till date and keeps demanding new documents every single day.

Kindly revert with a nodal officer in your company,

Sajida Rozani
        +91-[protected]
        Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to remove my mobile number [protected] from your data base. I didn’t want any sms from ur company plz
          Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving unsolicited sms from paisabazaar. I have actuvated DND on my number but still receives messages from BP-PZOFFR, JD-PSBPLN, JM-PBZINT, BG-PBZINT, VK-PBZLON, BP-PBSORT, BP-PBERLY, JM-PBZOFR etc etc. I receive them multiple times a day to my mobile number +91-[protected]. Kindly ask them to stop. I have mailed them on their official mail id [protected]@paisabazaar.com but no response.
            Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are still calling me
              Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I just looked and searched to check my eligibility that's it. These guys keep calling even after saying not interested. I'm already a PH, I work in night shifts, I have a kid to take care of and these guys are being a disturbance now. They threaten back "karlo jo karna he, you will keep getting calls" when said i will file a complaint. I will submit the call recordings as well if required.
                Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera naam Pawan Kumar Bhardwaj hai. Maine 25th October ko paisa bazar ke portal se sbm ka credit card apply kiya tha or card me 5000 ka fd karvaya tha KYC complete hone ke baad card ko use karne ke liya password generate karna padta hai, Maine apna details dal kar password generate karne ki koshish ki maga mera details match nahi ho raha hai aisa massage mujhe mila, iski jankari Maine turant paisa bazaar ko batai or 2 mahine se jyada ho gaye mera problem solve nahi kiye ja raha hai mujhe ignore kiya ja raha hai. Mrei madat kariye or mujhe mere paisa vapas krva dijiye.

Took home loan from BHFL Via paisabazzar on Oct 15th 2022,
                    Mr.Chirag Kapoor sent mail for waiver of processing fee Rs:5900, for that going to share Amazon voucher, but till today not sending same, keep on telling today and tomorrow you will receive, but same not happening

Hi Paisabazaar,

I am getting frequent SMS from Paisabazar credit sector daily. more than 10 SMS and 5 Calls for credit card and Personal Loan.

Please stop sending messages to my mobile. I am very much disappointed with you. for every 1 hour, I am getting messages or call from your side.

even my network could not identify and block the messages. I beg you please stop the promotional messages. if I need any credit cards or loans I will definitely contact Paisabazar only.

My mobile number is [protected] . Kindly please help me.

Dear, sir/medam,
                        I have paid my credit card loan dues but till date this payment is not updated, my transaction id is[protected] and my credit card no. is [protected]
                        Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done my step up credit card payment with paytmapp on 14 th of november of amount 22836. it showes there that payment was succesfull but still on today date 20th my app is still showing the pending amount. i talked to your employees and SBM bank also and paytm custmer care also but no solution is provided.

Hi Paisabazaar,

After signing up for Paisabazaar, I began to receive a large number of phone calls from various loan-providing companies. As my credit score got up the number of calls increased.

In response to this, I quickly deleted my account from Paisabazaar.com. Even after this the calls/SMS didn't slow down
                            Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid money for fixed diposit credit card, the amount was 15000 deducted my account but still I can see like account setup is pending and I’m unable to move another step, I don’t know what should do now...

I got the pre-approved offer for Credit card on your website portal (as a proof I have attached file)

On[protected], I had applied for AXIS BANK My Zone Credit Card with having CIBIL Score of 766 and Credit card holder of SBI, HDFC, ICICI and IndusInd bank (Attached Proof).

And on[protected] Axis bank sends me email stating that my application was rejected stating internal policy. This kind of activity will degrade my CIBIL Score as well as CIBIL report.

I want paisabazzar to take get me my credit card.

I demand the authority to take appropriate action against them and order them to approve and provide me the Credit card soon.

Application No:[protected]
                              Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Tabrej, please note that Axis Bank credit card application is approved or rejected as per banks internal norms. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Dear Paisabazaar team,

I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my profile and account details including my pan from "paisa bazaar" and please confirm the deactivation. I want the process to be completed very soon and confirm me via email.

Name: Shriya Thapa
                                Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                                Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My credit card in unblock
                                  Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My credit card related to your account can
                                    Paisabazaar.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I told Paisabazaar to check these attached statements(also attached the screenshots of transactions from 21st May to 31st July) of June 2022 and July 2022, if you add the spent amount (Paisabazaar StepUp Credit card is not charging any fees or Service taxes on fees, so I will have to come back to "Why you have charged 250 INR as fees and some entries of Service taxes which you're not supposed to ask for, because StepUp credit card is devoid...