Indiabulls — regarding not reducing the interest rate after reducing the rate of rbi

lovely nonee on Mar 7, 2018
I have taken loan from india bull company ltd. Amounting rs.10 lacs for purchase of house. My loan account no. Is hhlrhn00157245. At the time of taking loan the interest rate was 10.15%. Thereafter rbi has increased the interest rate immediately india bull has increased the rate as per rbi guidelines later on india bull also reduced the 10.15 % in the year 2013. Thereafter all banking have reduced the interest but india bull did not done. I contacted india bull office delhi but they says that the rbi has not reduced the interest till today. Due to pressing hard the company ready to reduce the interest but they charged amounting rs.5000/- + rs.900/- gst as applicable. It is surprising that the company representative has said that there is not a baniya shop this a company without guidelines of rbi he can not reduce the interest. Rbi never reduced the interest rate upto feb.2018.. At the time of loan the company has given assurance that in case interest reduced your interest also reduced. But he has not comply the commitment. Resulting i am paying interest rate 10.15 upto date. So it is requested to direct the company to reduced my interest rate as applicable in other banks from jan, 2014 and also stern action against the company who could not comply the directions of rbi also with holder/customer and also refund the charges which is not required for reassess the interest rate today.

[Mar 07, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Dear Customer (lovely nonee),

We constantly work towards passing all benefits to our customers. We have noted your remarks, our team will be connecting with you soon to assist you further in this matter.
Dear Customer (lovely nonee),

We understand that our team got in touch with you for assistance, feel free to connect with us for any assistance required in future.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - regarding not reducing the interest rate after reducing the rate of rbi