Indian Air Force

KRISHBAN MSG

A/C no[protected]

Dear sir,...

Nizamabad, Telangana
Sir before 12-15 days back credit card delivery was made to my address but i was not available that time so please reschedule it for tomorrow or day after tomorrow. i called on[protected] for assistance but the attendant named nisha behaved very awkward and it was unacceptable to me. time when call made - 1905 hrs. and next time made it took me 16 minutes to response on call. pathetic service provided by axis bank.
my registered number is [protected].
Updated by Karan Singh 420 Nov 23, 2016 this complaint against axis bank.
Hi Karan,

We're sorry you had this experience. Thank you for sharing the details. We have made a note of your concern in this regard.

Axis Bank

Pune, Maharashtra
    Sir my original ppo no is 08/14/b/13167/2013 dtd 09 sep 2013. My dod is 25 jan 2013. I have applied for deletion of classification...
    I 921007-H CPL Rajesh Kumar Adm Asst. On the posted strength of 3BRD, Air Force Station, Chandigarh w.e.f. 31Dec....
    Vadodara, Gujarat
    I 694821-r ex-sgt anil kishor tiwari discharged from indian air force on 17 sep 2016 from 17 tettra school, vadodara. br...
    B
    Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
    Respected sir, 8925953-s training center no new no 934939-A rank-LAC :B.R.S.H.R.M.GANDHI 24 Sqn 15wing airforce station bareilly...
    I (735166-K, Ex Sgt, Manoj kumar, Clk GD) have to report that even after repeated requests I have not been paid my due leave...

I (735166-K, Ex Sgt, Manoj Kumar)retired from indian air force on 30 September 2009, still after regular reminders to Director of Air Veteran, subroto park, new delhi, i have not been paid remaining 29 days of leave encashment. Even present Director is not responding to my mails sent thr speed post/email. Previous Director had assured for this.

Indian Air Force — aoc

Sir this is regarding Aoc o[censored]ttarlai station barmer .. he is trying to force to gerision engineer to do illigal works ... he is also interfering in the working of mes ... please check the reason behind it Thanx

Mumbai, Maharashtra

I have great honour to bring to your notice that I am Ex- Air Warrior 741326 SGT KHAJAN SINGH Discharged from Indian Airforce. My PPO Number is 08/14/B/12602/2015 issued by jt. CDA (AF) dated 9 Oct 15. When I approached to manager SBI SION, MUMBAI where I have pension account number.[protected].She did not entertain me saying Sion Bank has not yet received any instruction from SBI CPPC, Belapur. Kindly expedite the procedure and guide SBI Branch Manger Sion to do the needful at the earlist.

With warm regards

D
        Delhi, Delhi
        Respected sir, i write this complaint to inform a major issue occuring in airmen mess, vayuvihar, trivandrum.most of the employes working in the airmen mess trivandrum drink liquor while working and they cannot complete there working time.The employees sign there attendence and they go to there residence.In the mess they drink liquor with group of peoples(one of the employee name jagadeesh).I am an indian citizen.the employees are not fit for that job.they distroy the value of job and they are not eligible for getting government money.please take action against the employes as per your enquiry report.If you dont take action against the employess.I will report to higher authorities

Sir my PAN Card was despatched by UTI on 1Aug2015 by registered post. Its tracking no is - RM[protected]IN And by tracking it is showing deliver on 06Aug15 But till now I have not recevied this article. I have given a complaint online on 16Aug15 but it is still pending my complain no is [protected] Please resolve my peroblem as it is very urgent document
          It issued to me but doses not have any record in income tax department.

Bankura, West Bengal
            Sir I am serving in INDIAN AIR FORCE, having a policy in Birla Sun Life. My Policy No is[protected].My agent advisor has misguided me in my policy and he did not given me any information about my policy.my advisor said that y policy is one time premium policy but it was not ok. its a regular policy for 20 years, due to which my policy is in hold & my fund is also hold. my policy name is Birla Sun life Insurance Dream Endowment Plan, Advisior code is AC0806 his name is Mr Devendra Singh Chauhan.my contact No is [protected], Email ID - singh.[protected]@gmail.com
            Updated by a anand Aug 20, 2015 sir I am serving in INDIAN AIR FORCE, having a policy in Birla Sun Life. My Policy No is[protected].My agent advisor has misguided me in my policy and he did not given me any information about my policy.my advisor said that y policy is one time premium policy but it was not ok. its a regular policy for 20 years, due to which my policy is in hold & my fund is also hold. my policy name is Birla Sun life Insurance Dream Endowment Plan, advisor code is AC0806 his name is Mr Devendra Singh Chauhan.my contact No is [protected], Email ID - singh.[protected]@gmail.com each premium cost - 49, 996.11

V
              Delhi, Delhi
              Rrefer our complaints no. 8276154 dt 31/7/15 and 83063369 dt 20/8/15 20 days past, despite giving complaints no engineer is responding. we are serving for the nation at least attend our complaints immediately we called engineer mr venkatesh [protected] who visits our site regularly. he not only picks our call or attends our logged complaint. request resolve and provide the service immediately.

Indian Air Force Station — NON RECEIPT OF BIKE

I HAD BOOKED A M/C MODEL YAMAHA YBX 125CC FROM H NIZAMUDDIN TO PUNE ON 27 JUN 15 THROUGH PNR NO[protected] IN GOA EXPRESS BY PW BILL / LT NO. A 4969897, BUT TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                I have registered for a flat in afnhb project at mohali, in year 2008 and got a flat allotment in nov 2009. I have paid the amount called by afnhb with in three months (Rs12, 50000) , the amount called up by afnhb till that date. And after that also i have paid all the called installments on date.
                A) initially, the flat cost was 14. 72 lac, but increased to approx 16. 43 lac. And now when they are handing over the flat they are asking 19. 70 lac approx.
                1. Is this legal to increase the cost by nearly 30% and ask more amount when completing the project?
                2. What should i do?
                B) the initial time for project completion was by 2012. But they have delayed the project by 03 years, is there any rule by which i can ask for compensation ?
                please provide me your contact no. and also let me know if any action is taken.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                  I had submitted my ITR-V for the assessment year 2013-14 online but not yet received the refund As per the Acknowledgement slip of receipt of ITR-V e-filing acknowledgement No.[protected] the case is transfered from CPC to Jurisdiction assessing officer i.e.Income Tax Office Ward No.66(2) Delhi.My Pan No. BEBPR9345K Please help me to kindly intimate me the Contact No. /Phone No of my assessing officer

Kolkata, West Bengal
                    Dear Sir, My policy No:- APS-NM-39187-A is transferred to my Place Ambala Cantt. On enquiring the post office told me that my installments from Jan 1991 to Dec 1999 are not updated or have no recoreds My policy is maturing on Dec 16. You are requested to up date the records as early as possible. Regards JWO Surinder Singh (Retd) #131, Vill- Kardhan Po- INdustrial Area Ambala - 133006 Haryana +91-[protected]

Aug 27, 2020
                      Mysore, Karnataka
                      DEAR SIR MY NAME IS A KUMARESH WAS HOLDING A BAJAJ FIN SERV EMI CARD NO [protected] VALIDITY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED...

Pune, Maharashtra
                      A place which is very near to coastal region of NAVI MUMBAI and very near to newly built NMMC (Navi mumbai municipal corporation) on palm beach road a land just beside Chanakya academy. I am travelling on this road since last 5 year and since last 6-8 months i have observed illegal construction going in this place and a board written as "INDIAN NAVY LAND KARAVE" i doubt this board is been put up by indian navy as the construction going on seems to be of a mosque. Also the mangroves are destroyed on this site as before this there was lot of greenery in this place, either this place belongs to forest or NAVY. High commission should have a look in his matter. Request from common man
                      I hope government is looking after it

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Sir/Madam, 1. I had purchased the USHA CLF (15W/6500K) from Air Force CSD canteen, Commend Hospital, Bangalore in month of April 2014. 2. But in the month of December, CLF went out of order permanently. I request you to please arrange the address in Bangalore city for replacement the product. 3. I have taken your email id from air force canteen and sent multiple reminders on request email but no one has contacted to me. Its seems, company has failed in customer services .. No information has supplied to customer or get replacement even in one month has over. Regards, Satendra Contact: +[protected]

New Delhi, Delhi
                          Respect Sir I am son of expired airforce personnal Late JWO M.L.Kashyap. My father was served appx 28 years in IAF and he...