[Resolved]  Indian Army — i'm complaining about fraud done with me using indian army i'd and army canteen bill of the phone

Sir a person name vikram waghmare posted ad on olx of a iphone 6s for rupees 12000 thousand and he told me that he lasts sell the phone for 10000only. I have all proofs of this incident. Paytm i'd transactions details and the army i'd card he send me and voter id card also. He also send me the packing photos of the phone for delivery. Firstly he told me to send 2020 rupees for security bill and then he told me to do rest amount also i. E, 7980 rs.
And after the payment he again demanded for amount 8000 and promised me to return at the time of delivery.
The phone no. Of the person is active now also. [protected]. And another no. Of delivery boy [protected]. And he said that he posted at t3 at igi airport at passport checking area.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2019
Fraud person phone no. 9672071762. And other person told me that he is delivery boy but he is also the member of fraud gang 7878923882. And the paytm no. I made the payment through paytm on 7497006875

[Jan 29, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tamish kumar Jan 29, 2019 The fraud on 28jan2019. And he called me at dwarka metro station sec-21
Updated by Tamish kumar Jan 29, 2019 The phone no. Of the person is ringing as well.
Sir you can trace the call and paytm account no. And do something to save Indian army reputation. I respect Indian army.
Please take strict action against this.
Updated by Tamish kumar Jan 29, 2019 This is the paytm slip

Updated by Tamish kumar Jan 29, 2019 My phone no. Is [protected], [protected] i[censored] want any chat with the person or any other proof please contact me.
Updated by Tamish kumar Jan 29, 2019 The phone no. Is still ringing just now U can trace the no. And catch them
Updated by Tamish kumar Jan 30, 2019 Sir please do something about it
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011