Indian Army Vikas Patel — swift dezire vdi 2012 . I pay rs 75200 but not now my car is delivered

111/14 sanjay nagar huzur reeva near pani ki tanki madhya perdesh, Huzur Reeva Mp, India
  choudhary mukesh on May 19, 2019
Nasik, Army indian army transport parcel department- fraud vikas patel

Hello i saw a add on olx for maruti swift dezire vdi CG10FA6821 make year 2012 by person name Vikas Patel. He give his contact number. [[protected]]
After having chat he says he is from indian army and provide the vehicle's details pics, rc of vehicle, his adhar card and canteen card details.
After that he insisted me to pay 20200  date 16.5.19 to
BAYAGARI  VENKATAIAH
A/C no[protected]
IFSC CODE PYTM0123456
for army parcel and postman will deliver it to my current location.

After making me lot of convince in name of indian army and soldiers.
I payed him 20200 as the requested account holder BAYAGARI  VENKATAIAH  A/C no[protected] IFSC CODE PYTM0123456 is also saying army transport.

After that he said it will deliver by tomarrow morning. After that a guy called in name of army delivery post man and asked me to pay the 50% of deal amount and i paid to 55000 by NEFT from canara bank bijnor branch at 17. 5 .19 . aftr taking total amount rs 75200 again call me and said if you want to delivery of car at your home than you have to pay tatal deal amount 55000 remaining otherwise your car delivry will be pendin for long time.remaining money before to get delivered.
After that both start convensing me to do payment. Finally till now my car was not delivered .I am very disturb .So i request Indian army that my total amount of rs75200 mujhe dilvodo fraud vikas patel sepoy indian army se .
I request Indian Army .mujhe mere paise 75200rs vapus dilado.

Please find deatils of fraud gays as specified in provided docs:

Name : vikas patel ( Mathur )
Contact number: [[protected]]
This number is still active.

I pay 20200 ± 55000 = 75200 rs through Paytm and neft canara bank transaction on his                  BAYAGARI  VENKATAIAH
A/C no =[protected]
IFSC CODE  =PYTM0123456

Please suggest me what to do now and how to make this guy punish.
and mere paise kaise milenge.

websiteindianarmy.nic.in
locationRoom No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
Updated by choudhary mukesh, May 19, 2019
vikas patel and delevri driver n car owner harish sachdev dono ka phone switch off h.

Comments

Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX

Indian Army Vikas Patel - swift dezire vdi 2012 . I pay rs 75200 but not now my car is delivered

Company:Indian Army Vikas Patel