Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

I am the one of the consumer of Indane gas living in Mecheri village, Mettur (TK), Salem (Dt). We are having...

FOR INDENE GAS SERVICE, ONE SHREEJI GAS AGENCY IS WORKING AT ADALAJ, GANDHINAGAR AND THE AGENCY IS DOING MOST OF THEIR BUSSINES THROUGH ILLEGAL DISTRIBUTION OF GAS REFILE TO AUTO CUSTOMERS IN THE REGION AND DUE TO THAT REGULAR HOME CONSUMERS ARE BADLY EFFECTED. NOT EVEN THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDED ON TELEPHONE FOR BOTTLE REGISTRATION. MOST OF THEY ARE DUING BUSSINESS AT THEIR GODOWN AND BULK DISTRIBUTION TO ILLEGAL CUSTOMERS BY BLACK MONEY DIRECTLY FROM GODOWN. KINDLY INQUIRE IN THE MATTER AND STOP THEIR AGENCY LIESENCE IMMEDIATELY.
Agree, telephone is not connecting any time we try.Staffs are also not good, very bad experience.

I have booked a new connection with M/S Sri Thirumala Indane gas agency, Hosur.My registration slip no.18015 Dated 19.12.07
    after three months ie 31.03.08 i got a intimation letter from the dealer to get a new connection.When i approached them again they are asked me to come after 15 days.
    can i know the minimum process period for a new connection?
    And the response from the dealer is very poor.

As i am struggling since three months without gas connection.Kindly take the immediate action to process my complaint at the earliest

Sasikumar.M
    Sir
    I had visited to the office of the sub dealer of gas Islampur Satyen Gas Service There they gave a copy of Registration no is of New connection [protected] on 23.10.09 When I shall get the consumer no and it will take how many days .Please tell me .The workers of the dealer did not perform to me a nice behave -Kanai Todi S/o- Brahma Datta Todi Vill- Apsaramore (Bhatimore).N.H.31.P.o. Islampur, Dist-Uttar Dinajpur, Pin-733202, West Bengal
      My gas connection number is A10153. It is in the name of my uncle Mr.M.P.Gopalakrishnan. We lived in Ambathur...
      I had booked a refill in the month of Feb, thru IOC online booking # 1260. This was never delivered. I again booked for a...
      I am a customer of IOC Lpg cylinders since 1993. I got this connection in Delhi and on may 2007 I transferred this to the...
      I'm using LPG gas of M/s Indian Oil Corp. Ltd sold under brand name of INDANE. I'm using services of M/s Rohini...

I already have a single LPG cylinder at home. But after it is finished if we book the gas,...

I applied for Indane gas connection with one Vijay gas agency, Besant Nagar, Chennai-90 in June-July 2007. I received a post card from the above agency during Oct-Nov 2007 informing me about the allotment & their mechanic`s arrival for checking. But till today[protected], NO mechanic has turned up in spite of reminding the said agency in person and by phone several times. If I had bought a stove with the cylinder, probably, they could have issued it immediately. This is nothing but twisting of arms so that we will be ored to buy the unwanted stove.
      Hence it is requested that the said connection may be given immediately without any further delay.
        Today I phoned to your agent Sri Revathy at 2/624 1st Main Road, Munusamy Nagar Medavallam Chennai 60l 302 for booking for...
        I am a consumer of LPG in suravi gas.Durgapur west bengal.my customer nunber is LT6632.
        1)The distributer...
        I am a resident of secunderabad, AP. I have e booked a gas cylinder (renewal) 10 days ago. with Anupama Gas Agency. Since...

I am an ex-service man and a customer of sri muthappan gas (indane) mambram, in kannur dist.Kerala. This agency has 2 phone nos.[protected] and[protected]which are hardly attended on repeated calls.you can verify this by calling several
        times continuously without giving your identity.On booking,
        customers dont get refilled cylinders even after 3 or 4 weeks.
        it is heard that cylinders are sold to non-customers for higher
        price.please take the matter seriously and try to solve the problem at the earliest .

Sub.: Gas Connection No.D-13905- Deepak Gas Service,
        7-Dwarika Puri, muzaffar nagar-251001
        code no[protected]

I have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 3-4 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Either the phones are ringing or busy. 24 hour booking no. as well as the helpline nos. are also not responding. Than I went to agency to book the connection than the agency staff is forcing me to transferred my connection to another agency. I want to know that why my connection is is sifting to another agency with out my concern?

Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas booking done. The agency is not giving proper service for the last so many days.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

( JAVED )
        703/1, Mallu Pura
        Near bagh wali maszid
        Muzaffar nagar (UP)
        PIN-251001

dear sir,
          iam krishna agarwal from hyderabad.our home indae gas is booked in my father's name and now i would like to change it with my name.
          can u please help me and tell me that what are the formalities and paperwork is necessary? please email me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in

thank you.

My name is K.Swaminathan, we have Gas connection which is in the name of my father. My father expired two years back, now i want to change the gas connection to my name. Request you to pls provide the formalities and paperwork required for the change of name.

Thanking you and awaiting for the reply at the earliest.

I am Thangaraj.N from Bangalore our home indane gas is booked in my father's name.(Natarajan S), now he is around Ninty Years, So he is not able to deal in this matter.Now i would like to change it with my name.

Can you please help me and tell me that what are the formalities and paperwork is necessary? please email me at Thangaraj.[protected]@cranessoftware.com.

thanking you.

Yours Truly

Thangaraj.N

Indane Gas — want to change name

want to change name.
          dear sir,
          iam m.g venkatakrishna raju from chennai.our home indae gas is booked in my father's name (late m.govindarajan) and now i would like to change it with my name.
          dear sir

i have a indiane gas connection in my name kanti but i need to change to my full name kantilal bachhawat . please advivce . my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

thanks and regards
          kantilal bachhawat

I am a bonafied customer of Indian Gas taken the LPG connection from NOBLE INDANE, 797, Janpath, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar. I am staying inside the Telephone Bhawan Campus which is located in the heart of the city. On 17th Mar 2008, i booked for a LPG cylinder for home delivery got reply that it will be delivered on 18th Mar 2008. Since we both(i & my spouce) are working in different offices we had given the key to our peon & informed the same to the security personnel on the gate. When we returned back from office we found that no cylinder was delivered and there was no information from security personnel. Again on 20th Mar, i telephoned the Gas Agency and came to know that it was not delivred since the house was locked. I surprise how the delivery man could know that my house is locked without entering inside the campus through the gate (which is being 24hr manned). However i got 21st Mar as next delivery date from the Gas Agency. Since it was a holiday we were at home but did'nt get delivery. Then on 24th Mar again i telephoned the Gas Agency and got a reply that since countinuous holidays were there it was not delivred but on 25th Mar it will be delivered. Then i asked him to give contacts of higher authority but he did'nt give and told me to met personaly in office. However again i did the earlier arrangement to receive the cylinder. This time the delivery man came with the cylinder and the security person told him to wait for 2 minutes for the peon to come and receive the cylinder. Just on hearing this the delivery man turned back. Now on listening this i personaly went to the Gas Agency office and got the same reply that waiting 2 minites is not possible. Again the delivery man has added that it is not easy to take his trolley inside the campus since the entrance is very narrow. If it is so, how we all are keeping our personal vehicle(four wheeler) inside the campus. Again they questioned me how could i take a domestic connection while staying inside a office campus. However again i got a next delivery date i.e. tomarrow. Now i feel it is better to surrender the connection rather than to hear many words from the Gas Agency.

In most of the cylinders there is minor leakage when the regulator is turned off.
              Spoken to Arjun Gas at Munirka, New Delhi who changes cylinder every time when we complain.
              Todat at Arjun GAS WAREHOUSE I HAD CHECKED 10 CYLINDERS OUT OF 10
              9 WERE LEAKING.

I feel that at the time of RE-FILLING rubber seal (which is below the pin) is not changed.
              This should be changed everytime when the cylinder is re-filled.

THIS NEGLIGENCE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS FIRE. ARE WE WAITING FOR SOME ACCIDENT
              TO HAPPEN.
              R/sir,
              I am not ceticfied Luhadiya gas agencey amla Dist.betul(m.p.) becaouse he dosen't given home delivery me & all coustmers. He fine extra charges for home delivery and for new connection he charged Rs.4500/- for dbc he charged Rs.2200/- .
              So i request to you please take action againest Luhadiya gas agenccy Amla Dist. Betul(m.p.)

sir, last year i applied to get an new connection of lpg providing by Indian oil corporation (Indane Ges). i don't receive any intimation letter from their distributer regarding alottment. i went there, but they are asking me to buy a stove or other private company's products.this was against the rule of the said company.so i request you to find an solution in this regard and advise me soon please.
                i had applied for new connection of LPG on 28/01/10 on Parul Gas Services but up now i have not received any intimation letter from their distributer regarding alottment.
                so i request you to take a necessary action to allotme a new lpg connection as soon as possible
                thankyou
                  My Indane consumer number is 16967 at Lucknow and my distributor is Rukmani Gas service Nirala Nagar Lucknow.
                  I find...

I wish to apply a new gas connection at Nangloi Gas Service (Indane) new delhi.

but,...

I Anil kaul working as a Marketting Manager in Schablona India Limited, A Somany Enterprise Group. Our factory is located in Kassar, it is 6 kms from Bahadurgarh city, Bahadurgarh comes under Jhajjar District, Haryana. I migrated from Kashmir in the year 1990. At that time we were having only one connection and only one LPG cylinder . we are three brothers. Our elder brother got married in the year 1993. He is having 2 sons. In the year 1997 My father applied for seperate connection on his name.

Latter-on, I and my younger brother got married in the year 2001. I am having 2 sons. My younger brother is having one daughter. We are having seperate ration cards. Now at present we have made three sets seperately for each brother. Three kitchens for three brothers . I am not having LPG connection . I went to the nearest dealer for booking new connection. It was in the month of December - 07, I was told by the employee of the dealer that at present we have no bookings, you please come in the month of Janauary-08, the same story was repeated, you pl. come in the month of Feb.-08. The same story was repeated, you pl. come in the month of March-08. At last on 20 march I was asked to provide the zerox copy of ration card, which I did. On 20th March I was asked to come on 24 of March-08.

On 24th March-08, a delivery man came for verification. we showed him the seperate seperate sets with seperate kitchens. Lateron when I went to the dealer to my surprise, he catagorlly said we can not issue you connection, the reason which they gave is that you people are living on the same address and kitchen is not running yet.
                  For god sake, tell me if a father is having three sons, they are living in one house, one is living in ground floor, two are living on first floor having seperate kitchens. Can't he be issued new connection.
                  I want to apply for new hp gas connection. Could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with single cylender with amount detail & required document?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,