Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

I have booked my gas on 9th of October 2007 with J.N.Ent., Bangalore so far they have not delivered the cylinder. whenever...
I booked for gas refill dated on 17.11.07.I was assured that gas will be delivered by 20.11.07.But gas has not been delivered...

hI,

We took Indane gas connection in delhi.Now we shifted to KOTHRUD,PUNE.While leaving delhi i had taken the tranfer request for tranfering the gas connection.In pune by gas connection had been transferred,now i want to discontinue the gas connection of INDANE so i went to "sidhi vinayak indane gas Agency, Paud Rod,Near Kinara Hotel,PUne-38" and told him to take back the gas stove which we took at time of gas connection in delhi and pipe and other things.The Incharge of this gas agency(currently we have transferred the delhi to pune gas connection with this agency) refuse to take back the gas stove as well as gas pipe and tell that this can be refunded only and only in delhi we will not take also his behaviour was very rude and he told that we can approach anybody but no one can force us to take these thing back and refund your amount.Please look into this matter as with out discontinuing this connection i will not be able to take another connection as told by other gas agencies.
Please do the needful as earliest as possible.

Shashi Gupta

Dear Sirs,
    Re:-Con.No:TSV00745,Name of Dealer:NorthEnd Gas Centre,Barasat,Kolkat-700124 (West-Bengal)
    I have placed an order for refilling of cylinder on 13/10/2007 but till date refilled cylinder is not delivered. Whenever I am asking dealer to deliver they inform that delivery would be given next week.
    I am alone,so I am requesting them to give tentative date of delivery.
    Would you please look into the matter?
    Ajoy Kumar Mitra
    Dear Sirs,

Re:-Con.No:227319
    Name of Dealer: M/s Chayanika indane gas,
    Regent estate, NSC Bose Road,
    Tollygunge
    KOLKATA(West-Bengal)
    phone:[protected],[protected]

I have placed an order for double cylinder on july 2009 .But Whenever I am asking dealer for double cylinder they inform that delivery would be given next weak.
    Would you please look into the matter?

uttam kumar dutta
      Dear Sir/Ma'm

This is to bring to your kind notice that the system of Gas distribution is faulty. I'm...

I am consumer of Indane gas with Yadu Indane Gas Agency.There is no response on phone.They dn't pick phone for booking .I has become pain calling them on phone and there is no response.Either there phone is busy or they don'
      t pick their phone.
      Aug 13, 2020

Yadu Indane Gas Service — No response after calling for a long time.

I am a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Service and my consumer no. is 14499. On 22nd November, 2007, I booked for Gas cylinder.
      I am regularly calling him for Gas from last one week. Everytime they promise that "Today or Tomorrow, I will send gas to you." but till now I have not received any gas cylinder. Please let me know, which type of service is this.
      I am also a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Agency and my consumer no. is 14499. I Book Gas on 22th of November, 2007. Now, I am calling him on daily basis from last 7 days. I called and Talked to Mrs. Anuradha, Mr. Sunil, Mr. Yadav, Mr. Sinha Etc. But in vain. Two day back when I called Mrs. Anuradha, She toled me that someone had taken back your slip with the remarks of House is closed. But from the last two week, I don't think house was closed. Now she daily said that today I will send you gas but till Now i.e. 07th of December, 2007, I don't receive any cylinder.
      dear sir/madam,
      my consumer id is 28107,i refeel from Sumita gas agensies -mall rd.kanpur.i book gas on[protected],but till the date i dont receive the cylinder.my gas cylinder is emty,so we facing very much problem.when i went there to ask about the same they replyed me that it'll takes some more days.last month i also faced the same problem and received the gas about after 25 days.incharge mr.hassin ahamad all time he sweechs off his mobile phone most of the time.
      PLS TAKE AN STRICKT ACTION AGAINST THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON.I'M VERY FEAD UP WITH THE SERVICE

hi sir i m from nautanwa, distt-maharajganj(u.p) sir yaha gas ki ki bahut problem hai jitne cylinder aate hai ek track me 300 me se 115 gas pcs. black me sale ho jate hai i request u sir pls yaha pe aake is problem ko solve kare pls sir................... sir yaha k manager se consult kare aap
        thank u sir................
        My Gas No.SG20350

hi sir i m living in H-55, Pushp Vihar, Nr. Saket. I wwnt a complaint on 10.11.2007 from Sondhi Gas Service, J-3 CSC Market, Saket New Delhi. No gas is come in my house. I want another compliant to gas agency, Gas agency manager you are wait for 15 days, gas shortage for company. Sondhi Gas Service Agency, manager and employee is talked roudly and abusing langauage. Pl. I am very harrassment Main ne 15 din pahle gas ke complaint karwai thi, per gas nahi aayi, jab bhi jaao
        thank u sir................
        gas refeling problem

dear sir/madam,
        Our coustomer NO. is 22950 in name of Shri Ashok Kumar of M/s Sunder Shayam Enterprises, A1B/20, DDA Market Janakpuri IOC Code No[protected]. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 13/11/07 and thay not delivered after 10-15 days and they told if need urgently go to our godown and collect him. Plz take necessary action...
        It is very difficult to catch hold of SONDHI GAS SERVICE, J-Block Market, Saket, New Delhi. Whenever you try their telephone, it is always bussy or may be diliberately kept on bussy. I am sick of this gas agency, Is it possible to change the ageny?? I don't want to deal any more with this agency. Please do let me know, how to change the agency?

R K Gupta

My complaint is against Madhvi Gas Agency, Hyderabad. They are the worst in taking Booking Request as minimum criteria is 21 Days after last delivery. Then They take minimum 10 Days for cylinder deliver. Means you can't survive even on 2 Cylinders. When I complained, they said take the 3rd Cylinder. If they can provide 3rd cylinder why can;t they provide service on 2. Also I have seen personally their delivery agents selling cylinders for extra bucks without booking. When tried to complain they don't listen and respond so roudly like we are not from a civil society. Take Immediate Action as it is becoming harassing place for every one. Since no other agency in area they are taking all benifit of that and blackmailing
          ...Thanks
          Aug 13, 2020
          I have applied for a second cylinder on 20/09/2006 but till now I did not recd the second cylinder.My consumer no is 53880 dated 20/09/2006. My WL no is 7266 and form serial no is 69 and My indane gas Agency Name is Namrata Gas Agency.1-27/7 Kukkatpally., Hyderbad-500072.
          Recently I came on transfer to Hyderabad from Bilaspur (Chattisgarh). When I was at Bilaspur I took Indane Gas Connection. I brought the transfer certificate of gas connection to Hyderabad. Now, I wish to apply for gas connection in Tukaramgate area. Please give me the details of gas agency for Tukaramgate Area in Secunderabad.
          I am a consumer of Indane gas, my agency is Venkat Sai gas, Madhapur. My complain is about the delivery of the filled cylinder.
          every time they delay on delivery. They are unable to understand our problem, even some times they don't listen. After 15 days of booking, they tell to delivery tomorrow and tomorrow.

Please do the needful to help us to delivery the gas in time.

Thanks for your help.
          compaint about new Registration of LV Reddy gas agency(Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad)
          i am staying in ferozguda.I was applied new gas connection on 04.12.2008. Till now i did not got the new gas connection. i was contacted by phone the LV Reddy gas agency(Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad) told that there is no stock the cylider.The agency ask me to give Rs.20000/-(Rupees:Twenty thousand only).I will give immediately new gas connection.Who were applied after my date they got the new gas connection..

Please take immediate action for that LV Reddy gas agency(Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad)

My new Registration no:[protected]
          Name :Gane Naik
          B-36, Ferozguda
          dear sir I am trying to book gas from three days but not lifting phone somtimes it says busy even if it is ringing no lifting, , not only this time everytime whenever I try to book the same problem occures .hours and hours trying at office place is not good for my job so please do the faver of me and give the other option to book gas otherthan phone like e-mail.

Adi narayana gas agency at Fisalbanda, santhoshnagar, hyderabad.
          I booked gas cylinder on may 19, 2009 In mathavi agency. Then i called them on 23rd may and agin i went to their office on 3rd June but they said they cancel my booking on 23rd without my knowledge and I again booked on 3rd june but daily (today 19th June) i called them still they are not deliver the cylinder for me. I have only one cylinder. How the poor service of this agancy. Did Indane take any action against them?
          Why the L.V.Reddy gas agency, Bowenpally have not Email address for online booking?

I want a new gas connection in karelibaug area of the baroda of IOCL,
            While the awarding agency working in this area under IOCL is Chirag Gas Agency.
            Despite several personal visits they are not willing to grant me a new connection. even they are refusing to take new connection application.

I am highly embarrased by their behaviour and treatment.

Kindly do the needful.
            Mehul Chauhan
            Aug 13, 2020
            sir, i am living ( mohalla quazizadgan near railway water tank chandpur bijnor u p ) here is your indane gas dealer name CHANDPUR GAS SERVICE CHANDPUR pro. mr. servesh kumar, he is giving very poor service delivery of gas of all costomer. he dont gives the home delivery at the time and rules of company. he always delayed of home delivery of the cylinder. he always taken the 15 to 20 days for delivered the cylinder after the booking date. and he is not issuing the new conection last 6 month. he is saying the new conection is closed by the company. this sentence is shown on his particuler board out of showroom. phone always angaged. please take the necessary action against him for provide of better service of the costomer and realese the new conection of the costomer THANKS nadeem ahmad mobile no [protected] / [protected]
              Respected Sir,
              Last Monday, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Shaheed Subhash Gas
              Services,G T Road, Shahdara,...

kala agency, poonamallee, chennai-56 is the worst indane distributor in india. They are selling large
              numbers of refills in black market. They take more than 50 days to refill domestic customers.If you need a refill you can get it paying Rs 500 to delivery-men on streets,without consumer card and all.You can always see a huge croud in front of the agency, like begeers, they are called 'esteemed customers'.I am realy proud to say that I am also one of the beggers.My dear indian oil officials please take necessary actions as soon as possible and save us from these kinds of anti social elements.

Indian Oil — Poor Service

dear Team,

the below mentioned petrol bunk gave very very cheap service today, normally once in a week i fill my tank in the below mentioned address bunk, and today i went to fill the nitrogen air. There one gentleman used bad words and not permitted to fill the air becasue he need my car to full the tank again. how it possible to fill it again, still half tank is there. Kindly take serious steps on this, otherwise we will be moving to consumer for this. Lot of peoples faced this kind of service from bunk, it will create bad name for you. nearly 13 peoples are there, going to file the case.

Contact Details of Ravichandra Petrol Bunk

Country India

Phone No[protected]

indian — poor service

dear sir,
              i m knowing u that i m the consumer of your gas my con no. 10031.
              your distributor kleen gas they r supplied the gas after 20 days.
              sir im booked the gas[protected] &booking no.2801.they r not given gs till now.
              therefore i request u kindly consider above cited matter take necessary action &obilieged
              manoranjan sahoo
              [protected]@gmail.com

On 13.11.2007, I had booked a cylinder with M/S Neelkanth gas service (Code. - 13735), Vasist park, New Delhi. My consumer number is AE - 140575. The same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it; they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds.

Also the guy who supplies the Gas door to door behaves very badly.
                As you know our greatest festival Diwali is approaching so I am very worried of situation. I have only single cylinder connection.

Shahnawaz akhtar

Ponniamman Medu Post
                Chennai – 600 110.

Indian Oil (LPG
                Sale Officer

I have booked my monthly gas on 04/12/2007 thorough your M/s. Arjuna Indane Agency #17, Bhavani Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai – 600 099, Arjuna Agency informed me gas will be coming after 10 days.

After 10 days I approached Arjuna Agency they informed already supplied LPG Gas (cylinder) to you by us and also received your monthly coupon without my acknowledgement. But I have not received any Gas (Cylinder), still I am having monthly coupon which I have submitted gas Agency.

Kindly look into the matter and sort out the issue at the earliest.
                Thanking you,

D. Suresh Kumar
                I am customer of Guru Gas Agency, Davidson street, Chennai-1. For the past two days there is no one
                on the phone line to refill the gas. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
                C.Saroja.

Neelkanth Gas Agency (Indane) — Non-delivery of my refill

This is to bring in your kind notice that my booking for refill of cooking gas (indane) was done on 28/02/08, and since then we had not recieved any refilled cylinder. After follow ups, we are informed that the cylinder was handed to us on same day, which is not so. They are not booking again as they say process is of 21 days. Yesterday they created a new story that our booking was done on 28th Feb, and it might be that it is sold to other customer. Who is responsible? On booking they neither give any slips or token against booking nor they do entries in our booking note book. They even dont pick the phones for enquires. After all they say- "Go and tell whom you want, no one can do anything"

Please Help !
                we are the customers of indane gas . we are not getting full support from service provider ie Srayan agency Dist-GULBARGA State- KARANATAKA. THey are delivering the refilled cylinders after 20-days from the booked date. yes offcourse it can tolerable maximum upto 5-days.We are loosing our patience because unable to concentrate on our studies . so we want transfer indane gas to HP gas / BHARATH gas please guide us in this regard.
                We would like to inform you that we are one of the connection holders of your company.
                We regret to inform you that we are facing lots of problem to get the gas cylinder.
                Further, also, we inform you that I was staying with my son in ahmedabad since last 2 years and now I’m returning to my hometown hence we were not booked the cylinders for 2 year.
                Now, agent is asking for different proofs. There is not need to submitting the proofs because we had already submitted all the necessary documents at the time of booking of new connection.
                Hence, we request you to kindly continue our connection and inform your branch agent.
                Our connection details are as under…
                Consumer No. : DB22232
                IOC No. : 16037096
                Connection Holder Name : Ramesh Bhai G. Patel

Looking forward to your prompt action.
                Thanks & regards,

Ramesh Patel
                Cell: [protected]
                In Gulbarga district, sangameshwara agecies delivery boys name vishwanatha asking the more money on the bill, to keep the cylinder in side the home, i[censored] did not give extra money he will keep the cylinder in waranda only

from
                purushotham
                consumer no;6417
                shabazar, area
                GULBARGA

I am a Customer of Indane LPG in East Delhi, Roop Gas Agencies, New Kondly, Delhi and my consumer Number is 15440. His Ph.No.is 22616375, 22611839 & 22619581 always busy or no reply, When I connected with Agencies then his reply is memorable " Your GAS is delivered after One week or ago" please wait for sorry due to I have not sufficient refill. Please look into matter. I am fad up with his working.

Aug 13, 2020
                  I am a Customer of Indane LPG in East Delhi, O P Agency, Nirman Vihar, Delhi and my consumer Number is 95966. It is really surprising that both contact number of this agency[protected] &[protected] are always busy or no one picks call even if it rings sometime. On visiting the same office their reply is very traditional as they say that your refill will deliverd next week. Lastly I have booked my reffil on 16th dec, 2008 over toll free number and booking number is 40. Even after fifteen days the refill is not deliverd.What is the reason of delay it is still unknown ? As a consumer this delay is really torturing us as it is never expected form organisation like Indane. Hope care would taken for such issue to smoot operations of the process
                  My name is Moti Lal Sharma,
                  I have a Indane GAs connection No. is 21067
                  My Address is :- 95, Ram Nagar, Pali Marwar, Rajasthan
                  I have already book for reffiling of gas connection No. 21067 on dated 12.11.08, i have only one cylender, and till date refilling is not received . the telephone is not attend timely, no any ans is given by agency M/s Ruchita Gas Agency, Pali.

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Shivshankar Agencies, 13B Kundrathur Road Porur Chennai - Phone[protected]/24826490/24827924 and my consumer number is 49944. I have booked for a refile on 28th November 2008 over the direct visit. They replied that they will distribute with in a week. But after 2 weeks when I made a call to them they replied it will deliver with in 1 or 2 days. Again I called them on 10th Dec 08. In person I explained the things to the agency and my 2 cylinders are empty due to abnormal delay, but they are not ready to hear anything and they are dealing the customers very bad. Now we are searching for other option that where the services is good. This is the think not only happen for me but all Shivashankar gas agency consumers. Please take necessary action.

Murugan
                  I am a Customer of Indane LPG in East Delhi, supreme enterprises, vivek vihar, Delhi and my consumer Number is 335105. His Ph.No.is 22154002, 22146913 & [protected] always busy or no reply, When I connected with Agencies then his reply is memorable " Your GAS is delivered after One week or ago" please wait for sorry due to I have not sufficient refill. Please look into matter. I am fad up with his working.

Read comments
                  My name is m.salim raza
                  I have an h.p. GAs connection No. is 601527
                  My Address is :- 4 busi ki gali nr.pyara chowk Pali Marwar, Rajasthan
                  I have already book for reffiling of gas connection No. 601527 on dated 17.12.09, i have only one cylender, and till date refilling is not received . the telephone is not attend timely, no any ans is given by agency M/s GEETA GAS AGENCY NAGABABA BAGECHI STATION ROAD.PALI MARWAR
                  T.N. OF GEETA GAS AG.[protected].

I have LPG connection from Golden Gas Agency, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. They have three phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately. I have been facing this problem for the last six years. Mr. Chadha, owner of the agency always make excuses that phones are busy due to rush. I can not book gas in person due to working hours of my job. My wife is also working. I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. I have one more suggestion, they can create a website and make their customers to book gas cylinder online.

My mobile number: [protected]
                    My res. phone number:[protected]
                    Consumer number: 7330
                    Warm Regards,
                    This is to state that your customer with Avtar Gas Service having cust. No. A16253 I have Avtar's tel. no. as 27470131, 27478476 as printed on their cash memo. When I need to book a refilling of cylinder I try a lot on telephone but usually get the response that either the telephones are temperary out of service or phones are not answered. So I have to go to their office for booking of the same. Today also I tried to contact them on telephones but the reply was " tel. are out of service ". Sir this is very hard to go every time personally to their office for booking in today's mechanical life. Please advise me what to do for permanent solution and get my booking registered for refilled cylinder at the earliest. Your prompt response/action shall be highly soliciated. Please cofirm the same.
                    Thanking You
                    Your Sincerely
                    Mahesh Jain
                    M-[protected]
                    Tel.[protected]
                    I have LPG connection from RANVIR GAS AGENCY ,ALKANANDA,NEW DELHI. They have two phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately. I have been facing this problem for the last three years. Staff of the agency always make excuses that phones are busy due to rush. I can not book gas in person due to working hours of my job. I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. .
                    I hav my LPG gas connection with NAMRATA GAS AGENCY KUKATPALLY as i m calling to gas agency for booking my gas but i unable to connect to gas every time i dial to gas agency i get reply as the user is busy i was fed with it today i tried for 1hour but i couldn't get connect to them it has sub branch in old bowenpally it is far away from me i stay in balanagar i cannot go to their then how can i get my gas delivered to my home. I request u to take action on that and make neccessary needs to me...
                    My number is [protected]
                    I mhave a LPG connection at rohtak which i didnot use for three or four years.Now i want to avail the facility but the dealer says that we will have to pay the security fee again to avail the facility. Kindly let me knowthe procedure.
                    Hi All,

I read some of the complaints. The problem is True. An automated system is Required for public related activities . Hope i will give you the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
                    Sudhakar Sharma.

Indane LPG — Unable to book gas

I have LPG connection from PRARTHANA Gas Agency, Madipakam, CHENNAI.
                    They have two phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately.
                    I have been facing this problem for the last week. I can not book gas
                    in person due to working hours of my job. My wife is also working.
                    I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me
                    to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by
                    email providing me their email address.

My mobile number: [protected]
                    Consumer number: 31560
                    I have LPG connection from Yadu Gas Seva, Sahibabad Site IV Ghaziabad UP as per information given by Yadu gas I book the gas on [protected] or 25611260, after booking I get booking number but no cylinder is beeing supplied.If mannual contacted which is very difficult, Yadu gas person tells there is no gas booked. For example connection no 33924 was booked on 11-09-10 under booking no 36 but they refusedto accept booking at it was bookrd on 26-09-10 mannually.
                    It is very difficult to book the gas on telephone because they do'nt attend the phone or phone found busy.

Hans Kumar Singh
                    connection 33924
                    Mob- [protected]

Bad Service
                      I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with S&P Enterprises Gas agency, Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi and my consumer number is 1466. I have booked for a refile on 3rd November, 2007 over phone. They replied that they will Distribute with in 3 to 4 days. But after 10 days, no supply till today. Their phone numbers always either engaged or no response against telephone calls. Please take necessary action.

lindane — Non Recipient of phone calls

i am residing in kaushambi and trying book gas cince a long time trying calling them but they are not picking up the phone. my connection number is 11128.

lindane — not picking the phone calls & number always busy

I have called several times at the Agency for booking the gas cylinder, but no body picks the phone.Either rings goes or number comes busy

lindane — Phone Always Busy for booking of Gas

The Service of guruprasad gas agency is very poor. i[censored] try to book gas, the phone is always is in busy status. it seems they keep the phone off the receiver. It takes almost takes 3-4 days of continous trying to get them online.

lindane — Contact numbers provided are always busy

With reference to the above subject we are fedup of contacting these persons with the provided contact numbers.Always the number is busy and if it rings also nobody is there to pick the call .This is very bad and now our cylinder is empty and how can we reach them for booking if this the case.We need the cylinder very urgently .
                      your phone always busy booking my gas no. 36209

Indane Gas — NON-RECIPIENT OF GAS CYLINDER

This is to inform u dat our gas cylinder which was booked on[protected] has not yet been supploed.this is not for the first time that it is so late.our consumer no is NL-288. by the name mr.ashok kr chaurasia.. the agency is nishant gas agency(Ram Nagar ki pulya,Shahganj,Agra).
                      They also dnt pick up the call.the staff behaviour is very rude and unmannered.
                      i hope u will listen to our request and will take the action as soon as possible.as we are really facing a lot of problem.
                      thank you.

consumer name
                      mr.ashok kr chaurasia.
                      agra.

lindane — BUSY NUMBER

I have tried so many times for booking of gas refilling but your ladline number is continuously engaged.so please book my consumer number 14734.

ASHA
                      HE-34A
                      Phase -9
                      Mohali
                      sir, my consumer no - 01011, distributors name - sakthi gas(vadamadurai) refill booking no is - 210599. Still cylinder not delivered. No response and no action is taken yet.Please suddenly action my complaints.
                        sir ,
                        i am a consumer of calcutta (north)tangra sir i had lost my gas pass book .when ever i go there with fir copy...
                        It is deeply regretted that inspite of repeated request and personal approach the agency is not delivering the LPG cylinder...
                        I work in R&D section of MRF Ltd, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai. I stay at Ashok nagar. I have problems in making booking of gas...

In the gas agency in kelambakkam,chennai-603103,phone calls are not being attended and no proper responses are received by the customers.
                        ten days ago i called the agency and booked for the cylinder and they said that the cylinder will be delivered within three days.......but didnt get delivered...so we called again,they said again in two days.But after two days they said that our number was not booked yet..
                        Also nno response is being given even if we go directly and always a big crowd is waiting there abusing the agency.
                        please consider this matter and rectify this problem.
                        Aug 13, 2020

banjara gas agency — no response

this is to inform you that i have called many times to the gas agency to book a gas, but no one is responding properly. no one is lifting the pnones instead of many call.

I have Indian Oil Corporation LPG connection. My present agency is M/S Agnihotri Entreprises, NOIDA. My...