1907

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

1907
Load

Indian Overseas Bank related photos (487)

Indian Overseas Bank Complaints & Reviews

Ashok Singh
My self Ashok Singh and my saving account no is [protected] (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur). On 26 Jul 2009 I want to withdraw Rs. 4, 000/- from Indian Overses Bank’s ATM Delhi Cantt but I didn’t get Cash in two times. ATM Machine responds that Machine is temporary out of service. On 27th July 09 when I got my pass book with all entries than I find that I lost my Rs. 8, 000/- during those transactions. This amount (Rs. 8, 000/-) never received by me.

SURESH CHAND
    To,
    The Customer Care,
    Indian Overseas Bank,

I used my IOB credit card (Card No[protected] on 11.07.2009 for transaction of Rs.2000.00 at ATM ICICI Bank(Location Rajpur Road, Dilaram Bazar, Dehradun, Uttrakhand).

I have given two time commands but ATM has not given transaction money, machine was faulty.

(1)Both time transaction money has been deduct from my account.

(2)Only one transaction money has been reverse/refund in my account after some time.

(3)Still one Transaction Money Rs.2000.00 is pending.

Kindly solve this problem and reverse my money as soon as possible.

Credit card and Transaction Details is as below-
    Transaction Amount Rs.2000.00

SURESH CHAND
    A/C-818
    Branch code-1141
    Branch - Sainda, IFFCO AONLA, BAREILLY, U.P.
    Cont.No-[protected], [protected]
    i am gnanasekaran from annur my a/c no 21316 my atm card is invalid pls check

Indian Overseas Bank — Issues in IOB Internet Banking! [Resolved]

Annie

This is regarding to the software bugs in the iob website., , The Session is often getting expired...

RAMU. SIVA PRASAD

I am Ramu. Siva Prasad, i have account in SBI bank branch name:Sullurpet, i try IOB ATM take money on[protected] but money it's not come. it's draw on recipt is Rs.15000/-. My SBI Account No.[protected]. So long time still now my money it's not return back. So please help me.

Ramu. Siva Prasad
      Sullurpet,
      Nellore Dist.-524 121
      Hello sir i am muruga prasath from chennai ayanavaram My account have kilpauk IOB branch but still now i am ayanavaram i will go to near joint office IOB ATM any time i go ATM machine not working or cash out i will inform to bank manager but not response please take action Thank you

Indian Overseas Bank ATM — ATM not working properly [Resolved]

Nandurisreedevi
        July 13, 09
        HARRASHMENT & DIFFICULTIESE IN US E OF ATM’S

I had an unfortunate experience in...

Yatendra Kumar
        my self yatendra kumar i have an a/c in indian overseas bank in chennai,
        i was lost my atm on 2 july 2009 n i will try to call on customer care support but no one can attend the phone i was tried so much .

Name- Yatendra Kumar
        A/c - saving
        A/c Type - student
        A/c No -0721
        Branch - V.H.S Chennai
        Branch Code -1744
        mailing address-
        Flat No# 4/87 Mathura Refinery Nagar (Township)
        pin-281006
        College Address -
        Institute of hotel management catering technology,
        C.I.T campus Chennai-600113

yatendra kumar
        +[protected]
        respected sir,
        i have received my new atm card, but i have not received my password so please send this on my address
        name:shelke ganesh mohanrao
        address: Samrat nagar (Wadgaon gupta road)
        M.I.D.C Ahmednagar
        pin -414111
        Maharastra
        mob no: [protected]
        respected sir,

Please Block My ATM because i had some problem .when i went to withdrow money from ATM.
        i did't get money.

My Account Number is 8932

My Name is Sheeja Mol .V.U

Yoursfaithfully
        i lost my atm card how to block my that atm card.plz help it soon urgent

As I lost my debit card yesturday (27.08.2009) at 11P.M.
        The Debit Card No is [protected]. Kindly block the above mentioned Debit Card immediately and confirm the status.
        Dear sir/madam,

Im Mohana Kumari from Chennai. I have lost my atm debit card of IOB. Kindly block my atm immediatly.
        My account number is 19112
        Mohana Kumari

Ezhilarasu

I'm staying in Pattabiram, Chennai working for private concern and my dad is working in State Government [ Police Head Constable ]. I went to Indian Overseas Bank in Pattabiram [ Hindu College ] for getting details about Education loan, but the officers denied saying that my living area [ Ward ] doesn't come under thier coverage and they didn't give me any details about the loan.

Moreover the officers didn't treat me properly. I hope education loan can be opted any where irrespective of living location provided if we have enough documents and good credit history.

Kindly let me know what should i do get the required loan.

Thank you!!!

i am working in kuwait sir wish home loan i if avaliablepls sent detials

thank you!!!
          i am studying 3 rd year BE(CS) in ANNA UNIVERSITY, TRICHY.
          the nearest bank do not give loan to me.
          so, Please action to the bank.
          bank address:
          Alathurgate branch,
          perambalur(D.t).
          I am studing ANNA UNIVERSITY, TRICHY.
          THE Nearst IOB bank do not give a education loan to me.
          bank address:
          IndianOverseasBank,
          Alathurgate branch,
          Perambalur(D.t).
          I was threatened by IOB...
          Good that you didn't get the loan...
          they have the poor customer care facilities ... for education loan approval i have asked in iob thiruvanmiyur branch. but they are saying that the loan form is not available in the branch.. but they also say that it takes a month of time for processing. but in another banks the processing time is only 7 days or 10 days. so i tried to download the form from the net .. but the website is no working properly. the error is saying the page cannot be found. i have tried several times but the same error occurred several times... so i got exhausted by trying online. at last i have decided to take loan from other bank... iob bank authorities have their responsibility to solve this type of problems.

naveen 07
            My name is Naveen Chauhan. My ac is in IOB Bank and my ac num is 3121 Vill- sadarpur sec-45 noida . I applied atm card he have come in the Bank. but your employee madan lal baisla not giving my atm card .and he says if we have not full staff so come to after bank time closed. madan lal baisla is not good behaviour of ac holder. he says if you can comlaint anywhere. so pls action tis comitment.

INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK — NAT problem

hi sir ,
            well and wish you the same . In indian overseas bank the Atm is not good all bank atm card are st-rucking .please take action

Indian Overseas Bank — ATM debit card password [Resolved]

RamDeo Mukhia
              ATM debit card password
              Name: Ramdeo Mukhia
              Mobile No. : [protected]
              My ATM debit card...

R.ROWTHER NAINA
              Hi we are your customer for about 3years at aranthangi branch.The quality of service is not proper.No A/C facility is provided.We can get a look of a hospital.So we kindly request you to increase the quality of the IOB bank.Thank You!
              India's largest worst consumes service bank is Indian overseas bank aranthangi branch
              I went to that bank today to deposit 2000 rupees in my friend account just 5 members are waiting to deposit the money
              that bank have only one cashier
              what a speed of work
              i m the 2 2nd person in the row
              after 1.30 hours i m not deposit then go do my work
              all customes are complaint about that bank
              but the staffs are not responced i suggess dont use the IOB
              in IOM atm also fault any time

Anshul Upadhyay
                Respected Sir,
                I am Praveen Upadhyay having the saving account in IOB but I am having the sufficient amount in account, but after that also bank has bounce my Cheque number-030981 on 09/01/2009, which I have given to ICICI Pru Life against my policy on 5/12/2008, but bank given the region that I didn’t having the much balance in my account and also said that Cheque never present in bank by the ICICI. The ICICI Pru Life also shown the return memo random of insufficient balance. After in the matter to the local branch they have given the reason that Cheque does not having the bank stamp (Branch) on the Cheque.
                Due to this mistake done by bank my policy has been lapsed and the ICICI charging the charge also. Due to such case i never suggest any other to do transaction with the IOB in future because they not providing good customer service and they talk very inpropertone to the customer

The Particulars Of Account As follows-
                Account Holders Name- Praveen Upadhyay& Anshul Upadhyay
                Account Type- Saving Account (Joint Account)
                Account Number- 884
                Branch Name- Indian Overseas Bank, Rural Development Agency EXT CTR.

Please look into the matter and do the need regard as soon as possible, I shall be very thankful to you.

Yours
                Praveen Upadhyay
                32/25 B Civil Lines (Near Head Post Office)
                Mathura.281001 (U.P)
                Ph No- [protected]

swapan kumar adhya
                  The said policy was made with IOB, Berhampore branch, code1609.Policy no. 2008/[protected]/7; certificate no.1609/1071, period:29.10.2008 to 28.10.2009, plan A, sum.150000, with IOB Branch code 1609, Berhampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal.Now i request you to send our original policy alongwith related papers so that I can proceed further legally and know every thing about policy etc. thanking you. swapan kumar adhya & anjana adhya, 160, A.C.Road, Indraprastha north(opp.Sudha apt.) P.O.khagra, Dst. Murshidabad, W.Bengal, 742103. My contact no.[protected].
                  as above said comments
                  i am a proposer. My name is kk subramanian my policy no 2817/50163515/01/000 last 5 yearsIam a Iob health care plus policy holder membership no 1338/01524 health policy sum of Rs50000 my due on 04/08/2011 please sent me my renewal notice at an early date every year i am going to bank and filling 3copies of your proposal form .please sent me the madurai madurai T P A listed hospital and your terms and condition in this regard to whom i want to contact in madurai city let me know shall i want to change my T P A to good health plan ltd in madurai area for claim cach and every time i want to contact chennai do you have T T K in madurai area let me know the adress let me know your reply at an early date my f mail adress [protected]@yahoo.com my cell no [protected]
                  Staff in IOB is irresponsible fellows. They did not renew our policy on time. Because of that we lost the continuity of the policy. Due to that, we could not able to reimburse the medical expense spent for my mother.
                  Hi Every one.

First time i have opted for Healtcare plus.It was one month before i have given my cheque for premium.On the next day they have deducted the amount from my account towards the premium.But till date i have not recieved any documents related to the policy from Bank/Insurence company. Got a careless answer from bank when i started doing followup regarding the documents. As this is a PSU, no one is interested to take the responsibility.They are just saying to wait for one more week.Now, my doubt is, in the inetial stage only if their response is like this, @ the time of claim how they are goint to response. Im in a total confusion now.
                  I am Brunda Ravi, We actually took a IOB Healthcare Plus policy this is the third year. As per GST issues please send me a message of the premium amount. My policy no. 2817/55343315/01/800 due date 19/08/2017. Kindly send it at the earliest.

Monorama Panda
                    Sir, I was receiving the family pension through this said branch,
                    but since last two years they have not paid the same, and each day I am visiting the branch they are telling that i will be paid but still not getting the pension.
                    For your kind information, the staff at this branch of IOB are worthless. The only thing that they know is how to harass the customers. Unfortunately the managers of this bank have changed very frequently during the last few years and the staff are taking full advantage of this situation. I think you should change the bank for your pension. Rather I would advise all customers of Berhampur Giri Road Branch of IOB to transfer all their money to other banks and teach IOB Bank a lesson.
                    Manorama Mausi... I am sorry to hear about your problem. You may not be knowing this but the new south indian manager at IOB Giri Road Branch is having no control over the staff. The staff are troubling every customer. Earlier it used to be a very good bank but now it is not good any more. I think all senior citizens should get together and agitate over this issue in Berhampur. We youth will join you and provide our active support.
                    The top management of IOB should take punitive disciplinary action against the staff and manager of IOB, Giri Road, Berhampur.
                    i do agree this is worst one if i would have noticed earlier i would not open an account in iob.since four months i am also facing the same problem in iob golanthara branch.golanthara br. manager directing main br. main br. directing golanthara as u r a/c holder of that br.
                    customer support is needed

Education loan subsidy

The manger and staff dose not care about the customer.there is no response to the customer

Indian Overseas Bank — ATM CARD [Resolved]

RAVI
                      The undersinghed is the Account holder of your bank
                      of Civil Lince Branch Allahabad U.P. My S.B A/C...

Indian Overseas Bank — call letter not recieved [Resolved]

MAYOOR KUMAR
                      i had applied for the recruitment of clercial staffs as per bank instruction on 30.12.08.but i have n't got call letter...

Indian Overseas Bank — internet banking registration [Resolved]

Manash Roy Chowdhury
                      I registered for internet banking on 11th of November, 2008 and submitted my all documents to one of the branches...

Pachaiyappan
                      It took the branch to issue a DD in favor of Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai more than 45 minutes after remitting the cash in teller. I was watching the Challan going through tables around the office and in an average it took 15 minutes to get cleared on each one. The employees were talking about Former finance ministers move on providing new cars for Judges, but not cared about the citizens paying them. These employees next generation have to suffer a lot of discrimination and let this people feel the hell before death.
                      sir/madam,
                      i had post my DD which is issued on 25th feb 2009 (from jhansi branch)
                      to this address ["CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA" RECRUTMENT PROJECT OF
                      CLERKS-2009' payable at mumbai.]
                      { for the post of clerk}
                      sir i want to be know that where is my DD gone, ,

i contact to the members of but they said that DD was not received yet.
                      i'am request to, , please check where my DD is gone i want full information about my
                      DD..no.[protected] of rs 250, , and my form reg. no --55299

My Contact- suhail siddiqui 530/8 prem gunj sipri bazar jhansi (u.p.)
                      Mob . no -- [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Overseas Bank — Fraudulent investment activities of IOB Manager is ignored by the Bank ! [Resolved]

Subramaniya Suresh
                        IOB Bank Manager Mr S. Siddharthan wrote me on official Indian Overseas Bank letter head advised me to transfer money from...

Indian Overseas Bank — Regarding Debit Card [Resolved]

Gautam Ranjan
                        I have an account in Indian Overseas Bank, Intl. Business Centre, wood street, Kolkata branch for the last...