Indian Overseas Bank — sb account balance become 0

Fairlands, Salem, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
 Anbu Murugan on Jan 16, 2020
My sb account number [protected] belonging to your salem fairlands branch. Name of matheswaran. Since last 2 years atm card had been working and complaint with your concerned staff several times in person, but not rectify when during this period almost 500or more in account balance. After few months again approach branch to know the status, there's no balance. They told inaperative charges debit, so no balance. Then again remitted 3600 rupees remitted in this account and daily and weekly thrice approach branch for again a new card every time staff told tomorrow, day after tomorrow, here is no sufficient staffs as. But recently i didn't go bank as last 3months due to my work. Now i installed iob passbook app and search comes 0 balance. I shocked and i never met, (May be any one bank) won't do like this. What happened my amount 4000 some things.. I need it back, never problems solved by you but pay the penalty from myself. This is too much of fraudulent activities.

[Jan 16, 2020] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0