Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — for refund my money in account.

Military containment, mathura, Mathura, Mathura District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 GYAN SINGH GURJAR on Apr 13, 2019
I've booked the tickets for 31 march, 01 apail and 2 aprail, and all got cancelled due to some reasons.
I haven't received the money yet to my account.

1. Refund sent to bank.
The payment gateway has advanced the payment (Refund) to your bank. It typically takes 2-3 business days to show in your account. If there is a delay, you are advised to contact your bank with the rrn#[protected]

2. Refund sent to bank.
The payment gateway has advanced the payment (Refund) to your bank. It typically takes 2-3 business days to show in your account. If there is a delay, you are advised to contact your bank with the rrn# 74110759094016234930523

3. Hey, we just bid goodbye to your refund of rs 241. It could not wait to see you again.

Refund transaction id:[protected]

for refund my money in account.

[Apr 13, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Amount RS, 1120.98 debited from my central bank account on IRCTC app but ticket not booked..transaction failed...

Transaction I'd number - [protected]

Avinash Andey.

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - for refund my money in account.