[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — missed train due to non cooperation of train staff

pravin485 on Apr 11, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have booked reservation in 12509 - guwahati exp train (Pnr - [protected]) with confirmed tickets (4 berths), boarding point is at kjm and travel date is on 10th april`2019.

When the train reached the boarding point, most of coaches doors were locked, mine is s8, we were standing exactly as per the display on the platform.

Tc was in s9 and suggesting all passengers to go back and board the train instead of opening the doors, due to huge crowd and many unauthorized passengers in reservation coaches we have missed the train.

This is purely mistake of train staff, because of this we have missed our journey and also lost casting our votes. (11th april`2019 andhra pradesh elections).

I need compensation and explanation on this issue, could you please help me at your end.

Also lodged complaint at station code kjm - serial no. 016308 (Attached artifact)

Praveen ariga
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019
I didn't get any call or email from anyone related to this issue, please reopen this case.

I am looking for resolution on this issue.

[Apr 11, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, i ticket booked HYD to MAS (25/04/2019). this ticket canceled at 29/03/2019. but amount will not CREDITto my account .one week compleated. pls refund the amount helpful ..
ticket detaiils:
Transaction ID: [protected] PNR: [protected]
Train No./Name: 12760 / CHARMINAR EXP
Cancellation/Refund ID: [protected]

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - missed train due to non cooperation of train staff