Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — theft of luggage

I am bharat singh, boarded train no.12901 on 28th of jan, 2019 at 10:53 from borivali and was travelling to ahmedabad. My pnr number is [protected]. I was carrying 1 luggage that is a grey color trolly bag in train during my journey.in the trolly bag, i had my several stuff such as 3 dress cloths (Kurta & paijamas), 1 modi jacket, shoes, medicines, shaving kit, woolen shawl, 2 set inners, etc.

When i got up on 29th january in morning around 6:00 am to get down to my destination station that is ahmedabad (Adi), i found that my luggage was missing. I had kept my luggage below my seat b5 41, but when i started looking for my luggage as my destination station was nearing, i was unable to find it.

Also, my co-passengers from same cabin were already off boarded before i got up and hence, it may be possible that my luggage is with them (By mistakenly).

Hence, i am sharing the details of co-passengers below as it might help in searching my luggage.

Milan shah & others
Pnr nummber: [protected]/6
Seat/birth: b5 - 42, 43, 45, 46, 48

After off boarding to ahmedabad station (Adi), i had informed grp, ahmedabad about the theft/missing of my luggage. I am attaching a copy of my compliant copy here. I request you to please search for my missing luggage and inform me if found. Also, if possible, please contact to the co-passengers travelling in same cabin and find out whether by mistakenly they have carried along with them or not.

Please contact me after finding my luggage. Thank you.

[Jan 30, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India