[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — 6e 496 pnr - udzjym

Arti Kalekar on Jan 6, 2018
Indigo airlines - hyderabad,

Definitely the worst experience with indigo on 1st jan 2018 and very depressing. I have been regular with indigo for last 8 years, but the incident was so pathetic that i may not prefer indigo again. I was supposed to fly on 1st jan at 2:30 pm by 6e 496 from hyd-pune. I was in the boarding queue at 1:26 pm. I was guided towards self boarding, once i got the boarding pass, post that i was asked to again stand in queue for checkin, all of a sudden the staff at the counter left the seat and i started reaching out to other staff to help checkin. Lost about 15 minutes in this whole episode and i was informed that checkin is closed. There were no closing announcements. My ticket was cancelled and when i asked for another flight i was charged about 9000 rs additional. There were many others rushing and indigo staff kept misguiding and were also rude, i heard one staff say to a passenger that i dont bother about your feelings. It is getting worst with indigo. Unless indigo works on basic customer related etiquettes one should avoid flying by indigo.

Hope the airline management looks into the matter.

Arti
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2018
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that we are working on the matter with the concerned team to reply with details.
We would request you to kindly bear with the interim, we will get back to you shortly.
We would appreciate your patience in this regard.

Team IndiGo