[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — arrogant and uncivilised behaviour of pilot mr. javed khan

I am dr. Vinod mittal, had (Me + 3 family members) a horrible experience at delhi airport t1 on friday may 30, just missed the flight by one minute 7.01 am (6e 554). Despite of my repeated requests, no body helped me. I had to pay rs. 5012/- extra to (Ms. Narinder at ticket counter) as a penalty and was given new tickets for the next flight at 2.10 pm. While i moved to the required counter to collect the receipt, mr. Javed khan (A pilot with indigo) standing next to me started shouting at me in public in an uncivilized manner in front of mr. Gurparkash and ms. Harpreet (Both indigo employees at ticket counter), while i could still maintain my cool and told him not to shout. If this is the mental state of mr. Khan (A pilot), how can he fly a plane with a sound mind, putting all the passengers at risk. I think he needs a psychological treatment and counseling. It is highly shameful and undignified on his part. Mr. Gurprakash and ms. Harpreet later accepted and apologized for mr. Khan's bad behaviour. I also made this complaint to ms. Japneet (Indigo supervisor/manager at that time), she was non-cooperative and didn't pay any attention. This all is very sad, would definitely be detrimental, and would have a negative impact on the image of indigo airline. I thus request the indigo authorities to take a strict action against mr. Khan. He should be immediately be suspended/terminated. He should also apologize for his uncivilized behaviour.

arrogant and uncivilised behaviour of pilot mr. javed khan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
Hi Vinod,

We certainly understand how you must have felt. We assure you that the safety of our passengers is our utmost priority, it can never be compromised at any point. Further, our customer relations team is in touch with you and will respond to you soon.

Team IndiGo