Indigo Airlines — cancellation and rescheduling of flight

RASHI JEWELLERS. 150. Iscon Emporio.1st Floor. Near Star Bazaar.Jodhpur Char Rasta. Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 kunal_chugh on Nov 13, 2019
Hello.in reply to my complaint regarding cancellation of my flight and rescheduling of the same, i received a call from an indigo airlines executive today offering me a voucher of 1000 rupees each in lieu of the trouble caused due to cancellation of the flight.
I appreciate that indigo has given a quick response to my complaint. But i am not too satisfied with the voucjer offered to me. I have borne expenses of 15000 rupees for my stay till the next flight. I would like to see a draft of your cancellation policy and compensation offered to passengers for my referance. I would like to see the clause mentioned for compensation to passengers as i have had a lot of difficulty finding rooms for my family with my wife, 2 small children and one senior citizen.
Would appreciate an early response for the same
Regards.
Kunal chugh

[Nov 13, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kunal_chugh, Nov 15, 2019
No Update on my Request for Draft of your compensation policy in regards to cancellaltion of direct flight from goa to Ahmedabad, Having to book two rooms for my Family For a Day and Half, Taxis to Airport from north goa And then booking us under a midnight flight from GOA- BANGALORE-AHMEDABAD where two children and one senior citizen have to stay awake the whole night to board two ongoing flights and we all are not even being offered a meal or a transit room to rest...AND WE HAVE TO OBLIGE BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT IT. Truly unhappy with an otherwise perfect airline indigo airways.
Would appreciate a quick response for the same
Kunal chugh
Updated by kunal_chugh, Nov 16, 2019
NO REPLY YET FROM YOUR END.

Indigo Airlines - cancellation and rescheduling of flight