[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — complain for not allowing for boarding in flight for surat

Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Shashi R. Yadav on Nov 12, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
Greetings of the day!!
I am shashikala yadav from surat. I booked indigo flight from dehi to surat on 1st nov. For 10th nov. Flight details are as under:
Flight no. - 6e-5034
Time for fly - 6:25 am
Pnr no. - wgrnwc
Two passengers - ms. Shashikala yadav
Ms. Dolly yadav
Contact no. - [protected] / [protected]

Issue - i reached airport at 5:26am and reached indigo counter at 5:35. There was a huge traffic jam before terminal 3 thats why i reached at your counter at 5:35. I was in queue and when i reached counter, i was spoken that check in for surat flight has been closed. I said that i am before 45 minutes, but i was spoken that they have closed the entry before 40 minutes only. Then i was sent to different counters to different persons to take help. Everybody was sending me to others. I was sent to reservation counter. She replied that it is not her task. No body replied properly. I travelled hours to reach airport with my 10 years daughter.
This was wrong and not acceptable at all. I discussed this with 4-5 customer care executives on phone and explained it again and again but no solution.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2019
Indigo listened to me they provided me a voucher for future journey but they didn't arrange another flight for me to reach Surat. They didn't value my time and I suffered with a loss also due to that . I left hope so accepted their decision.

Shashikala Yadav

[Nov 12, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Hi Shashi,

We understand missing a flight could be distressful. As checked, our customer relations team is in touch with you and will assist in the best way possible.

Team IndiGo

Comments

I have applied for travel certificate from indigo airlines, PNR number is NJEBXG, money is deducted on 31/10/2019 but I have not received travel certificate.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2019

We have sent the travel certificate on the registered email ID, please check.

Team IndiGo

Indigo Airlines - complain for not allowing for boarding in flight for surat