[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — couldn't board the flight

Banglore, India
 devi shree on Jan 6, 2018
We will often travel in the flight especially in the indigo, today we have arrived banglore airport at 4.30 and we got the boarding pass at 4.40, i have 2 years baby. Today it was too much crowd in the security checking, finally we reached the gate at 5.05, my flight was 5.25. I was keep on checking the screen, it says boarding status. They didn't allow me to board the flight even i requested. I have traveled so many and many times last minute i have entered the gate and they allowed. But today it seems something wrong. Not only around 7 passenger not allowed. Suspecting that the ticket was sold or allocated to the vip. Kindly take necessary action. They didn't give the refund also.

couldn't board the flight
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2018
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

With reference to your request, may we request you to share your PNR number, so that we may assist you further in your concern. The picture provided is illegible.
Further, PNR number is a six digit alphanumeric number mentioned on your itinerary as well as on your boarding pass.

Team IndiGo