[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — excess amount deducted from my account.

India, India
 Gireesh Valavath on Jan 10, 2019

I am not getting any feedback from you.

Gireesh

Booking reference: dcnyhc
Booking reference: ig7hmw

I have taken online ticket for my wife, shija gireesh, travelling from muscat to koch on 14th jan 2019. When i contacted you office in muscat they asked me to contact office in india. I am a regular customer of indigo airlines, this is the first time i am experiencing such problem, that my account has been debited twice for the same amount. I am kindly requesting your good office to do the needful to refund the excess money that has been deducted from my account.

03-jan[protected]jan-2019) to transfer
Inb indigo airlines indigo_air payments psbi[protected]igafchyiu9 7, 672.00
03-jan[protected]jan-2019) to transfer
Inb indigo airlines indigo_air payments psbi[protected]igafchyrj7 7, 672.00

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
Gireesh
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019

[Jan 10, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Hi Gireesh,

As mentioned earlier, we have replied to you via private message, please check.

Team IndiGo

Comments

Dear sir I have cancelled a ticket day before yesterday with name Saneesh kumar, PNR was KYIDGY. My query is I have booked the tickets with around 5771 Rs, and on cancellations they told me to refund only 2471 or near it. Sir if I have booked a ticket with so much cost atleast 4000 min should be refunded, but it's not so. Please do the needful.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019

Hi Seema,

We understand your plans can change and just so we have a cancellation policy to take care of it. If you cancel, the charge will be INR 3, 000 or Airfare charges, whichever is lower (per person per sector) and the balance will be refunded to your account. Please visit the link https://bit.ly/1VaPBiL and click on “Bookings” for more information.

Team IndiGo
Seema Kapse: what is needful?
to author Gireesh:

It is not the Indigo Airlines site .

There is no prove that the passenger has paid for any e-ticket, holds the valid unknown complaint addressed in unknown place towards unknown person .

The legal complaint has to demonstrate at minimums:
- the full name of the passenger / address / e-mail /
- the addressee - the particulars of the entity, who had not provided the service,
- explanation which exact event had happned with notification of place and date,
- explanation of the fault of the service provider, if possible,
- the resaon of the dissatisfaction,
- passenger request, which has to be expressed clearly in 1-2 sentances and in figures
towards air carrier.

Further the passenger has to have / to own the documents, such as
- e-ticket of 13 digits
or
- PNR of 6 digits, along with the seperate receipt,
- boarding pass, if the complaint is realating to boarding anyhow,
- bag tag, if the complaint related to baggage,
in his possession.

Nobody has a duty to look into / to reply on an unidentified complaint, which do not produce the above.

The service provider has a duty to reply within 15 days on the correct legal complaint.

If the author does not knwow the corect procedure of the complaining, the author can hire a lawyer or a legal professional, which is able to explain, what is the author is enttled to, and to create and to submit the complaint on behalf of the autor. Such legal service is chargable.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}=@

Indigo Airlines - excess amount deducted from my account.