[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — flight missed due to no support from staffs of indigo

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 swadhek500 on Feb 14, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this in relation to the services at ahmedabad airport. I reached today in the airport 2 hr prior to the departure. But the airport was very rush with passengers. I asked indigo executive regarding my flight and also showed her my tickets. She told your flight is delayed so no worry on the time. When i reached the counter, they informed me that there is no option and now it is closed. And they did not support anything after that. As a business traveler, i used to fly in indigo. If i don't get proper resolution for this, i or any of my business staffs will not fly from indigo in ahmedabad airport.
Nb: more than 10 people missed the flight at the same time from ahmedabad airport due to this reason.
My pnr:sest4m
Source and destination: ahmedabad to kozhikode

Swadeque ek
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019

[Feb 14, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2019
Hi Swadeque,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, our Customer Relations team is in touch with you and shall respond to you shortly.

Team IndiGo

1977
    Indigo Airlines - flight missed due to no support from staffs of indigo