[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — flight on 13th april 2019 indigo 6e-47 -1:15 to 4 am economy from amritsar to dubai airline ref.: dngskb

India, India, United Arab Emirates
 Magusgiro on Apr 19, 2019
I lost my prescription glasses on this flight from amritsar to dubai. I was on the window seat. I remember placing my prescription glasses on the seat bag in front of me but when i woke up i could not find it. I tried telling it to the cabin crew but they insisted on me deboarding the place as i had over slept on the plane. I hurriedly carried my things and in the process had to wear my other prescription glasses. I immediately joined work hence did not get the time to submit a complaint. The prescription glasses are green mixed with brown in colour.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2019

[Apr 19, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019

We understand your concern and have to connect with our respective departments to get this checked. Please allow us sometime.

Team IndiGo
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019

As checked with the concerned department, no similar glasses were found in lost objects. Kindly let us know in case further assistance is required.

Team IndiGo

Indigo Airlines - flight on 13th april 2019 indigo 6e-47 -1:15 to 4 am economy from amritsar to dubai airline ref.: dngskb