[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — Full Refund for Cancelled flight

My PNR is TW37WN. My flight got cancelled due to nationwide lockdown. I have been given a credit shell to use within a year. I am not in a position to travel because of an unavoidable medical condition.
The website says your refund request is submitted successfully. It happened many times but I never received the refund.
Kindly, look into the matter and help me to get the refund.
Full Refund for Cancelled flight
Oct 17, 2020
Oct 01, 2020

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 03, 2020
IndiGo Customer Care's response

As we can check with the mentioned PNR, the booking was primarily created by Credit Shell redemption from an alternate PNR hence the Credit Shell was reissued once again on 16th April to protect the complete booking amount. Further, please note the Airline cancellation was due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions. Hence we were protecting the respective booking amount in form of Credit Shell for all the impacted PNRs, which can be utilised within 1 year from the issued date, for the same passenger(s). Travel date and sectors can be any. Please get in touch with your primary travel agency/online portal (Easy Trip Planner) for any further clarification/assistance.

Team IndiGo
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

PNR-TRWG3B
Booking ID - IF[protected]