Indigo Airlines — I am complaining about fake or real job.

Aaqib Zulfiqar Shaikh on Jan 9, 2019
I got a call from indigo airlines for job position is ticketing EXcutive in aurangabad maharashtra location and said you are shortlisted for this job and ask me further details and said paid security amount 2500 so I paid that amount he send me confirmation email and today I got a call from another number and he said paid 5600 for verification process so got dought him. So please help me it's real or fake
Bank details
BANK NAME-UBI BANK
A/C HOLDER NAME - RENU PATEL A/C NO. -
IFSC CODE- UBIN0551945.

I am complaining about fake or real job.

[Jan 10, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Hi Aaqib,

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the attached letter was not issued by IndiGo. On the same note, it is also pertinent to mention here that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates. It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons.

Further, we would request you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.
We hope your query has been addressed.

Team IndiGo

Indigo Airlines - I am complaining about fake or real job.